Ratings for Dr. A. Bowler

I am so sad dr.bowler retired, every though he deserves it so so much. He was the best dr. Even though sometimes I did have to wait to see him at times longer then I needed, he was the best, always smiling, always honest, and gave the best care! He delivered me when I was born, and also took care of my kids until last year! We miss him and are lost without this amazing dr! I wish there were more drs like him!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr bowler has been family doctor to my wife and I since he came to Trenton. He is very pleasant and sometimes helpful........I had occasion to take my wife to emerg. when we had an immediate problem (Blood clot in her leg and fluid on her lungs) and after many hours we were sent home and were told that Dr Bowler would contact us. He did contact us after three weeks laterand we got some immediate tests. ......I had shoulder pains recently and he sent me for X rays and ultra sounds. He would not see me until seven weeks later.....He has been treating me for back injuries I received in the military for ten years or more and when the Veterans Affairs encouraged me to submit a claim, however he insisted that I was trying to suck on the government's txt His words. I was awarded a settlement without his help when I told them that nothing from him would be forthcoming. The were shocked by what he said. I did 25 years military service, and I am now 81 years old.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Like so many ohters who have written, I too have been a patient for over 34 years. Dr. Bowler brought our daughter in this world. He is amazing. So kind, caring and very thorough. Pat and now Barb have been so wonderful as well. I understand there is a wait time to see Doctors, but rarely do I have to wait more than a week or so. And on the rare occasion when I'm feeling particularily unwell, the ladies have always found a way to get me in sooner. And like others, I will truly miss Dr Bolwer if and when he ever retires. He deserves to retire but gee - whatever will we all do???? Thanks Dr Bowler for the awesome care and you have always given my family. XOME

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Is he still living? He was my dr in the 70...up north

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Bowler is the best doctor he is kind caring and a sense of who you are. He has been my doctor for at least 40 yrs. and I hope for the next 40. Thanks Doc your the greatest and Barb is very good at her job as well.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

doctor bowler has been looking after our family for years. he is knowledgeable and compassionate, i couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. B. has been our family doc for 24 yrs.My kids never learned to appreciate his humour (too much like their parents) but he has always been there for all of us. He took on my in-laws after their doc left town. Always interested and caring. We will miss him when retirement comes along!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Bowler was my birth doctor and has been my family doctor ever since. He's an amazing practitioner and I'm quite thankful to have him. He's never diagnosed me wrong and he remains professional at all times.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr Bowler has been our family physician since he first came to Trenton. He is very thorough and follows up on your medical problems until he is satisfied that the problem is solved. He has a great sense of humour and always maintains an interest in our family. We dread the time when he retires but if anyone has earned retirement he has. His "Girl Friday" Pat is also a gem and she must have invented the word multitasking. How she keeps track of everything is beyond our comprehension. They work very well as a team due to the trust they have developed in each other. His patient spectrum runs from the newborn to very senior seniors and he treats them all with kindness and grace. We are very grateful to have been under his care in times of family medical crisis and trust his judgment implicitly. He's a credit to his chosen profession

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010