Ratings for Dr. Joel S. Federbush

One of the best Doctors ever. Very sympathetic and will always listen to you.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Wonderful Doctor!!!! Takes his time and makes you feel relaxed. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

He has been a godsend. He is a thoughtful, articulate, compassionate, and highly skilled psychiatrist. He has made it possible for my husband and me to work on our own inner lives as well as the difficulties in our marriage and with our children. I have and will continue to recommend him. I am grateful for his work with us.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Very pleased with how Dr Federbush has helped me.He has helped me overcome my anxiety issues through the right medicine and therapy that other doctors could not provide. Always listens and gives great advice. Thank You.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Doctor Federbush is a great doctor. He listens and helps you find a happy and comfortable place in your life. I have been going to him for a year. I have no complaints. I never have to wait and the staff is nice. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Everything written is true. LiterAlly writes your med while you're talking to him. Doesn't care. 2 min appointments. No joke. If you want to feel like a drug addict....go there.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Everyone assessment of Dr Federbush is correct. His office staff is a complete joke as well. he prescribed me my meds on a monday which my insurance of course rejected and he needed to send an authorization letter. his staff informed me on tuesday they would submit the info to insurance. they didnt. then i called on thursday and told them i have 1 pill left and i need this info to get to my insurance to get my new prescription. they informed me that they would send it in that night. they never did and i was out of meds. i called Dr. Federbush's cell and he acted like he was all annyoed with me and couldnt be bothered. told him i was out of meds and his response was "there is nothing i can do unit monday". so i guess its ok that his patients dont get there meds. guy is a complete joke and could care less about his patients. his office staff is awful, rude and like their boss could care less about you. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Federbush is one of the worst psychiatrists i have ever seen. He spends maybe 5 minutes with his patients, and has very little actual interest in them. The only positive thing i can say is this: if you are looking for a doctor that will prescribe basically anything, then he's your guy. Lacks empathy, clearly in it for the money.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

This guy is a total clown. Period. He could care less about u or ur problems. He had the balls to basically call me a drug addict bc I take pain medication that is legally prescribed to me by my doc for a serious back problem and tells me he wants proof that I'm in an outpatient rehab. Then, in not so many words, accuses me of lying to him about my family issues and some of the family emergencies I have had recently. All I wanted to do was punch him in the mouth!! My mother is sick with cancer and my uncle just recently died of a stroke...but I'm a liar? What an A-HOLE!!! And to top it all off, he accuses me of lying to him about taking ADHD meds since I was 14. I mean really what a total A-HOLE. I hope he sees this post bc he will kno who is writing this and I could care less bc I'm never going back to see him and from what I have read in 99% of his reviews, neither is any1 else. If you wanna piss away 100 or so dollars and be judged and talked to like ur trash then he is ur man!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Joel S. Federbush's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal