Ratings for Dr. Venita Ramanna

I feel very confident and comfortable with Dr Ramanna. The clinic itself is very clean, with caring and helpful staff. I am very happy and relieved to have found this care. As a bonus, there is a lab right next door!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I’ve only seen this MD a handful of times, unfortunately my experience with her was not exactly pleasant. I understand that some people enjoy a doctor that tells them how to manage their health, but I do not. I’m all for partnering with a doctor, working together, but ultimately this is my body. I felt my interactions with Dr. Ramanna were tense, I would even be so bold to say I felt bullied. She talked down and interrupted me on various occasions and eye contact was rarely had. I found her to be over confident in her ability to treat, given that when questioned it was clear she was lacking in understanding the etiology of my condition. The old paradigm of “I’m the doctor, you listen to me” is over due to the accessibility of information....Thankfully, not all doctors display this level of arrogance. Thankfully, times are changing rapidly, soon this style of health care will be obsolete.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr Ramanna is the best family doc I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Recently moved here from Vancouver where I had a great dr. and was worried about replacing him. I am not worried anymore - I have found the best dr. I have ever been to. Dr. Ramanna is very thorough and takes nothing for granted. Listens to what you have to say and then offers solutions for furthering investigation and/or treatment. Thank you Dr. Rammana.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Seriously one of the best physicians I have ever dealt with! Her new office location has a great staff. Truly a doctor who advocates for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

We were happy to discover Dr. Ramanna had resumed her practice, now at Richmond Square Medical Centre, as we were looking for a new family doc. She seems experienced, knowledgeable, balanced, and caring. She's not overly interventionist, which I like, and she takes an interdisciplinary approach to care, being part of a team of other professionals.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I am very sad to hear the Dr Ramanna has retired. I wish her all the best in her retirement. I will greatly miss her & her staff. I truly wish there were more Drs like her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Sad to see her leaving her practice. She has been a wonderful Doctor to have. I wish there were more like her. Her & her staff will be missed

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Ramanna keeps it real! She is very sincere and compassionate and has helped me through any problem that I came to see her for. I was always able to get prompt appointments (within a week or earlier if needed) and the staff in her office are such wonderful ladies, they have been nothing but sweet and kind to everyone! I will miss everyone at Dr Ramanna's office dearly.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I was very pleased with my contact with Dr Ramonna and am extremely sorry to hear she is retiring at such a young age - she questions and answers in a logic direct manner

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015