Ratings for Dr. Venita Ramanna

Dr Ramanna is the best family doc I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Recently moved here from Vancouver where I had a great dr. and was worried about replacing him. I am not worried anymore - I have found the best dr. I have ever been to. Dr. Ramanna is very thorough and takes nothing for granted. Listens to what you have to say and then offers solutions for furthering investigation and/or treatment. Thank you Dr. Rammana.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Seriously one of the best physicians I have ever dealt with! Her new office location has a great staff. Truly a doctor who advocates for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

We were happy to discover Dr. Ramanna had resumed her practice, now at Richmond Square Medical Centre, as we were looking for a new family doc. She seems experienced, knowledgeable, balanced, and caring. She's not overly interventionist, which I like, and she takes an interdisciplinary approach to care, being part of a team of other professionals.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I am very sad to hear the Dr Ramanna has retired. I wish her all the best in her retirement. I will greatly miss her & her staff. I truly wish there were more Drs like her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Sad to see her leaving her practice. She has been a wonderful Doctor to have. I wish there were more like her. Her & her staff will be missed

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Ramanna keeps it real! She is very sincere and compassionate and has helped me through any problem that I came to see her for. I was always able to get prompt appointments (within a week or earlier if needed) and the staff in her office are such wonderful ladies, they have been nothing but sweet and kind to everyone! I will miss everyone at Dr Ramanna's office dearly.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I was very pleased with my contact with Dr Ramonna and am extremely sorry to hear she is retiring at such a young age - she questions and answers in a logic direct manner

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

A very rare find, Dr. Ramanna doesn't shove prescriptions at the problem without first finding a cause! She's very helpful, understanding, and truly cares. Appointments are quick, she's always busy, but she's great. Staff is great too.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Ramanna is very knowledgeable, professional, thorough, and most of all, strong at forging a trusting relationship with her patients. She asks great questions, listens to my answers, is forthright in a thoughtful way and never leaves me feeling silly about any of my opinions, concerns, ideas or questions. Her care balances responsiveness, education and prevention. I won the Doctor lottery. In my opinion, Dr Ramanna is among the best in Canada (and I have worked with and been treated by many over the years). My family and I have received nothing but the best of care over the past 8+ years with her. I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014