Ratings for Dr. Venita Ramanna

We were happy to discover Dr. Ramanna had resumed her practice, now at Richmond Square Medical Centre, as we were looking for a new family doc. She seems experienced, knowledgeable, balanced, and caring. She's not overly interventionist, which I like, and she takes an interdisciplinary approach to care, being part of a team of other professionals.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I am very sad to hear the Dr Ramanna has retired. I wish her all the best in her retirement. I will greatly miss her & her staff. I truly wish there were more Drs like her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Sad to see her leaving her practice. She has been a wonderful Doctor to have. I wish there were more like her. Her & her staff will be missed

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Ramanna keeps it real! She is very sincere and compassionate and has helped me through any problem that I came to see her for. I was always able to get prompt appointments (within a week or earlier if needed) and the staff in her office are such wonderful ladies, they have been nothing but sweet and kind to everyone! I will miss everyone at Dr Ramanna's office dearly.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I was very pleased with my contact with Dr Ramonna and am extremely sorry to hear she is retiring at such a young age - she questions and answers in a logic direct manner

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

A very rare find, Dr. Ramanna doesn't shove prescriptions at the problem without first finding a cause! She's very helpful, understanding, and truly cares. Appointments are quick, she's always busy, but she's great. Staff is great too.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Ramanna is very knowledgeable, professional, thorough, and most of all, strong at forging a trusting relationship with her patients. She asks great questions, listens to my answers, is forthright in a thoughtful way and never leaves me feeling silly about any of my opinions, concerns, ideas or questions. Her care balances responsiveness, education and prevention. I won the Doctor lottery. In my opinion, Dr Ramanna is among the best in Canada (and I have worked with and been treated by many over the years). My family and I have received nothing but the best of care over the past 8+ years with her. I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Ramanna is a very detailed doctor. What I like best about her with regards to other doctors, is the fact that she will never give you a medication without first asking you if you would like it, and second, she explains the side effect, the pros, and the cons of the medication. She will also often of times have a second medication in mind and have you choose which one might suit you better. Another think I really like about her is that she never procrastinates, and gets appointments to some of the best specialists. All around, she is young at heart and you feel the warmth and comfort of being in her care.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Great physician. She is very knowledgable and if she doesn't know something she finds out or refers you to a specialist. She makes you accountable for your health. In other words if you are not making an effort to improve or maintain your health she will not be happy. I feel fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

She's very kind and caring - she always listens to my concerns and has a good connection with other doctors.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009