Ratings for Dr. Damian Brezinski

Good Doc. me writing this means he has kept me going over the last 15 years. Need not say anymore. KEEP THE BEAT GOING.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Would not listen to my complaints AT ALL. He had the habit of telling me of his ailments during my visit. Quite an arrogant guy

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Brezinski has treated me for the past 4 or 5 years. I could not ask for a more knowledgable, caring and passionate doctor. He takes the time to get to know exactly how I am feeling, asks probing questions to determine any issues and is reassuring and positive in his manner. I was fortunate to find Dr. Brezinski!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Brezinski for 13 years now and he is wonderful...our first meeting was in the Emergency Room he was the cardiologist on call and I arrived to the ER as a 32 week pregnant patient and presented with SVT and he corrected my rate and stayed by my bed the whole time. He was very reassuring and calm...and made me feel safe. I am blessed to have had Dr. Brezinski on call that unfortunate day for me and he has been treating me every since. God has Blessed Dr. Brezinski with the knowledge of medicine and touch of caring for all his patients. We would be fortunate to have more doctors like Dr. Brezinski.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Extremely intelligent and friendly. Terrific judgement. A did a great job on my cath and stent. Was thorough and picked up on stuff another doctor missed. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

dr brezinski was a kind, helpful and generally nice guy. he was extremely articulate and managed to explain things really well. i was very satisified.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

Dr. Damian Brezinski's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1989)