Ratings for Dr. Diana Heath

Dr.Heath, is a godsend. Truly an absolute Angel. Although, some patients below may dislike Dr.Heath, due to personal reasons. Everyone's experience will be different with their doctor and their perspective. Give her a chance. She is the only person that I was able to speak to about my ongoing issues/stress without feeling judged, uncomfortable. I almost felt like I was speaking to someone that I have known for years. This allowed myself to be in a calm state of mind. If it wasn't for Dr.Heath, I would not be on this positive track in my life. For that, Thank you Dr.Heath, as I will forever be thankful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

she acted as a fill in for my actual doctor as he is on commission. My advice is don't take her on for one therapy session. She is cold and exetremly critical of patients problem. I should've had a referral to see another Dr. but things are very messy in my own doctors practice. Too bad her husband is a wonderful doctor and really patient.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I am a relatively new patient having had only 3 brief visits with Dr. Heath since 2013. I am familiar with her since the 80's and the early 90's when she was my daughter's dr. My daughter did not have any complaints. I believe she received good quality care. Dr. Heath fulfilled the test duties I required of her when I saw her prior to my surgery in 2013. Later when I developed vertigo she knew the prognosis exactly and immediately when I visited her office. I found her to be knowledgable and competent. I was at her office last week for a referral to a dermatologist. I will see her in July for a physical. I would like to remind the public in general not to take a few " low rated reviews" on her behalf as being representative of her general performance as a doctor. She is a very busy person seeing 100's of patients per week. It isn't fair to hold the opinions of a few disgruntled patients against her. We have no knowledge of these people. As a general rule I would surmise that no doctor can please every person 100% of the time. I read that Dr. Heath visits seniors in retirement or nursing homes. This is wonderful. It is my understanding that there may be a shortage of doctors assisting these seniors on a regular basis. Good for Dr. Heath who is a true angel of merciful compassion. She certainly appears to be very popular at the Medical Missionary Institute where she works. Therefore it is self explanatory that she must be doing a good job in being appreciated by her patients. in her chosen profession of many years.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Worst doctor I have have ever met, hands down. And the nurses do not know how to draw blood correctly, although they are very nice about it. She is consistently over an hour behind on her appointments, if you do decide to schedule an appointment you need to plan on spending at least an hour in the waiting room. Do not ask for a second opinion because she will argue with you even though it is your right, I had to insist 3 times. In a city scrambling for doctors it was easy to see why she was continuously looking for new patients

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Horrible doctor. My sister and I were seeing Doctor Heath for three years (we're both young) and she always gave us the run around. If we had pain she would tell us too bad, live with it. I had to push for an MRI to find out I had serious disk issues. I would be in her office frequently and she never remembered who I was. She's old and needs to retire. Please DO NOT see Dr. Heath.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I, my wife and Our newborn was under her care and I must say, some of the suggestions from her were really good. I didn't rate her as high because: 1. She didn't remember us most of the time but was very careful and attentive to our son 2. She was in a bit of hurry but I gave the benefit of the doubt that she always had a lot of patients to look at. Margaret is a nurse in dr. Heaths clinic and she is amazing. My son got all his shots ftom Margaret and he never cried. Dr. Hughes pushed and convinced us to breastfeed the child and that was the best thing that could happen to our son. Overall she is really good with kids. Not so sure about adults. We would go to her again.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I found Dr. Heath to be a competent physician so long as I was seeing her for routine annual check-ups. However, after experiencing a serious and very frightening medical crisis, I found her to be uninterested, cold and uncompassionate; rushed and more interested in maintaining her schedule than in dealing with the health problems of the person in front of her. She prescribed medication without taking a complete history.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I think she just cares about families with kids. Maybe that's the problem... I agree she never remembers us and I feel like every time she seems me is like the first time.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Within the last year no problems, good vibration, nothing to cure, no miracles. Just good realiable doctoring. Happy to have her as my Doctor

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I know of Dr. Heath since the 80's when she was my daughter's dr. I have just come to be a patient of hers. I believe she is very competent and caring.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012