Ratings for Dr. Emil Labossiere

Dr. Labosiere has been my doctor for many years, he listens to my issues and is not a pill pusher, very willing to refer me out if necessary, so far my body has cooperated to be very healthy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Labossiere made me feel very uncomfortable. He was completely honest with everything which I appreciate. However, he told me to take things back that I had said previously, and pretend I was lying. I think he just didn't want to deal with my condition.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Get a second opinion if this is your family doctor. He used to be good, or so we thought. I guess there is a reason he is a small town doctor because in the big city he would be found out for his incompotentcy.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. Labossiere delivered our first daughter in 1993, as a fill in for our other Dr. who was out of town. The best thing that ever happened! He was so nice to deal with, we immediatley switched to him. My kids called him Dr. "Bossy", not becaurse he is bossy, but because that is how they pronounced his name. I can honestly say that the only thing I miss about Williams Lake is having a good doctor. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

He's been our family doctor for as long as I can remember. Wonderful person. I always feel most comfortable around him and am putting off changing family doctors even though I live in a different city.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

He is a very nice, patient, sincere and caring doctor. Although he is not my regular doctor, he delivered my baby in the hospital and made the experience as pleasant as possible. I even thought about switching to him on a permanent basis.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

My doc has given me insight and guidance even though I am older than him. He leads by his example in how he looks after his own. He is non-judgemental, but he has called me to task in a subtle way on a number of occaisions. Nothing but good to say of this man that I am priveleged to call "my doctor"

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

what's not to love? From his kind staff who always manage to get my children in...to his wonderful manner and expertise - I couldn't ask for a better physician for my family.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Awesome. Dr. Labossiere, was so good in guiding my wife and I through the birth of our first child. He made us feel so comfortable and we always were able to ask him and questions. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Labossiere was our doctor while we lived in Williams Lake. He knew we only came to see him when absolutely necessary and then took us very seriously. Never have I seen such compassion in a dr as when our daughter passed away in an accident. He was there for us all the way and right away took her boyfriend on as a new patient to help us out! We are having difficulty in our new location finding someone with similar qualities. I guess we were just spoiled...by a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008