Ratings for Dr. Casey J. Boyles

I have been seeing Dr. Boyles ever since he started practicing in Cedar Rapids. I was one of his first patients. I would not keep going to him if he wasn't extremely capable and he has always taken great care of me. He is knowledgeable and with my Type II Diabetes he has always kept my sugars under control. But I have seen him for many things over the years beyond that. He is very personable and always listens and asks questions to ensure I receive the best possible care. When he has had to refer me to a specialist he always took the time to let me know all the details I needed and what to expect. Dr. Boyles always discusses prescriptions and is very cautious ensuring I don't experience a reaction to anything he prescribes and he always goes over any drugs and their side affects. He has always treated me in an outstanding manner. I understand he is leaving his current practice at Unity Point Westside Family Practice. I only hope he continues to practice in the area.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

He wasn't able to discuss my wrist fracture since he couldn't retrieve the xrays from his laptop computer. He saw me due to my own physcian was off for vacation time and a pre-op was neccessary for my scheduled surgery the next day. It was my first and most likely my last visit with him since the family physcian I normally see comes highly qualified practioner.I am not forced to dispute the bill since he checked the box for new patient and also special consultation which was not true since my surgery Doctor had met and discussed with me prior for the pre-op. The billing for the service was not justified.I intend to persue dispute of the charges.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I have type 2 diabetes and Dr Boyles has been instrumental in controlling my blood sugars

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Have gone, as well as my wife and son. Always rec'd excellent care. Very knowledgeable and approachable. Will continue going as long as he practices in our area.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Casey J. Boyles's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Rapids, IA