Ratings for Dr. Blair Costin

I think Carley Simon sums it up best "Nobody does it Better " Dr Costin was one of a kind simply the best!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Agree with all other comments here. Dr.Costin your the best and miss you as I knew I Would. All the best in your Retirement.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

We just had our last appointments with Dr. Costin. We wept a little. He has been the best! I know we will never be so lucky again in choosing a family. We have had the privilege of this caring,competent and thorough doctor for 48 years. We wish him a wonderful retirement. Judy and Jim K

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr Costin is the best there is, he has taken care of my grand parents and my dad since he was a baby. I have never seen a Dr care so much about his patients. There is not enough words in the english dictionary to express my love of Dr Costin! From Al

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Costin has been taking care of my parents for over 10 years and he has the best bedside manner we have ever experienced. He truly cares about his clients and goes above and beyond to ensure they are well cared for. Thank You for taking such wonderful care of my parents!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

One of his first patients on Whitepines, and will stay until he retires. Astute, direct, great manner, and very thorough. He is top of class and will be missed when he takes an overdue rest from a very active and amazing career - Well done Doc!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Costin always does his best to fit you in if his appointment schedule is full. His staff is friendly and helpful. He's been my doctor for over 40 yrs now and have never felt inclined to look for a new physician!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. Great with children! Always gives the best advice and care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Costin for about 45 years and when I moved to another area about 20 years ago, I continued with him as my family doctor. The care he gives is excellent and he always takes the time to tend to the problem on hand or refer to another doctor if required. He is knowledgable,kind and understanding and in general just a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Costin has taken care of my wife and her family for 30+ years he is the best. When my wife had surgery he visited twice she was barely in a day.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008