Ratings for Dr. Donald Baumander

Dr. Baumander is the best! I drive from Oakville to Brampton to see him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Baumander has been our family doctor for over 35 years now. He is the best ! We mover 1+ hr out of Brampton 10 years ago & he is still our doctor. He has always been kind & very supportive.....we are so thankful !

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr Baumander has been my family's doctor for 24 years. He has watched myself and my sister grow, has been there since my sister was a baby, and helped me when it was my turn to bring a child into the world. He is always ready to listen to whatever you have going on, and is always very patient. The front staff has gone up and down over the years in terms of their level of competence, but he always manages to keep on top of his appointments. I have never been taken late, or had to wait more than a few days for an appointment. Even when there has been times I've had no choice but to visit a walk-in clinic, I always am sure to check in with Dr.B within a few days, just to be sure I was properly diagnosed. He has been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember, and unless he retires, I don't plan on leaving him any time soon!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Wonderful Doctor friendly and professional. I have been with him for 30yrs. I moved away from the area but still use him

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Baumander has been my Families Doctor for almost 30 years now. He is simply the best Doctor anyone could ask for. Thank you for always giving us your best care.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I have had Dr Baumander for 30 years now and I moved 2 hours north of Brampton 6 years ago. I still refuse to change doctors because of how fantastic he is. I really cant say enough good things about him. He has always gone out of his way to care for myself and my family and for that I am truely thankful.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I've been a patient of dr.baumander for 29 years, He hasn't never givin me any reason to think of a new family doctor. he is by far an Excellant doctor to bad all doctors weren't like him health care would only have half the budget they do now , because he deals with the problems and finds solutions for your sickness or problems. This doctor should be rated 5 out 5 for every area that he could be rated on

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Baumander has always been there for my physical and mental health for many years. I have multiple health issues and he has been very thorough with my care. The staff is great they do their best in this very busy office. Thank you to you all!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I just switched to dr baumander in. The summer and he is amazing. Very good hours. My husband and I can both go in the evening with our daughter which is great . He is quick and to the point. He def knows his stuff and is always ahead of schedule!!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

One of the most understanding and welcoming doctor who remembers his patients! He is the best in my eyes.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010