Ratings for Dr. Arthur Rossnagel

I had Dr Rossnagel for 7 years before moving away. Best Dr me and my family has ever had. Very sad he has retired/ etc what ever he is doing i wish him the best.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I saw Dr. Rossnagel as a walk-in patient. He was a great communicator, efficient, showed concern for me as a patient, and made sure I got the care I needed. One of the best walk-in doctor experiences I've had.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Rossnagel is the best doctor I have ever had in 45 years in this country. He is understanding, very professional and right on the mark with diagnoses. He also takes the time to listen and is empathetic. I find the staff to be very co-operative and pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr Ross Please come back, U are the best Family Dr I am so depressed - Not getting the result I needed -wish if u could stay on a few more years. thanks for the 30 years of good medical attention. Joe 7 Bibi Habib.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I miss you Dr Rossnagel. Having a hard time finding a doctor. You were always there for me. You are the best. Very caring and a great listener. So sad :(

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr Ross Nagel is the best Dr ever. He has been our Family Dr about 29 years I am devasted- I cannot find another Family Dr since his departure, ever one is full. I wish Dr Ross Nagel all the best and hope we can find another Dr like him-

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. ROSSNAGLE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THIS WORLD. OUR FAMILY ALMOST CRIED UPON RECEIVING HIS RESIGNATION LETTER. WHY? HOPEFULLY HE IS OK.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

I've been going to Dr.Rossnagel for 21 years now and I can't imagine ever switching doctors. Anytime I have had to go to any other doctor for whatever reason I have been further reassured that I have the best doctor. Only downfalls would be his receptionists and lack of appointment availabilities.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

the only negative point of dr ross nagel is the puntuality . one has to weight more thn an hour after schedule time but when he sees you you forget all this.My whole family loves dr and they think half of the disease gone only by seing the docter as he has a very good personality and treat all the patient with extreme care.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr. Rossnagel is a wonderful physician. He was able to take care of me, when Dr. Burgess became ill (and passed away.) While I felt that no-one could understand me, like Dr. Burgess.... Dr. Rossnagel was 'heaven-sent'. He's been amazing to my husband and I... answering all my questions, and health concerns. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. Simply said.... he is the best!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010