Ratings for Dr. Maurice Coady

I have been to Dr. Coady for my dental care since I was 4 years old...I am now 39. I can't imagine what I will do when he retires...I will have to search far and wide to get such a kind, funny and competent dentist. His dental hygienist, Judy, is a treasure and is a wonderful, kind and gentle person. His reception was good, but is lacking just recently. When calling for appointments, they will not give definitive appointment date. I have called for an appointment and been told they will call me back. When they do call back it is usually to fit me in the same day and I work an hour from his office so I can't leave on a moment's notice. If reception was improved this would be a great office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I can say with confidence that the dentist, the assistants and the receptionist are top notch and the quality of the work is excellent. A very professional team with a personalized approach. Also, everything is explained before, during and after the procedure. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

love him hes so gentle and caring very reasonable pricing his staff is very caring also

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Maybe the best dentist I have ever been to. Knowledgeable, explains what needs to be done in a very detailed way. Dr. Coady seems genuinely concerned that he is not causing any discomfort. I plan my dental work around being on PEI. His office is friendly, good options for appointments, and rates are good.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Great staff, love them!! I've been going there for at least 23 years now! :)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Coady is an EXCELLENT Dentist! I could not imagine going to another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

I found Dr. Coady to be an excellent dentist - in fact, since moving I have yet to find one half as gentle on my rather sensitive mouth, or as knowledgeable. His rates are extremely reasonable as well. I still go back to PEI for my dental appointments specifically for that reason and the fact that he is in my opinion an excellent dentist with high integrity. I'm not sure what the previous patient was experiencing with regards to hygiene issues, but I know I've never had any experiences that weren't completely professional. Additionally he was very patient in explaining the whole process each time and had a great sense of humor. He won't sugar coat things though - if you neglect your teeth (or in my case, flossing...oops) - he'll tell you exactly what is going on and why. I appreciate the honesty - though I'm sure people who don't want to hear they're being idiots with their dental care would take that poorly.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

I have not been to this Dr for many years. He was friendly and pleasant but I had major concerns with his attention to hygiene. He left patient before me and came in to me without changing gloves also put ungloved hand in my mouth on more than 1 occasion. Hygienist was very rough. Assistants were pleasant and friendly. I have heard that he is much better now with the hygiene issue but I still could not go back.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Very bad experience with this dentist, he does not work well with kids, and i shall never return.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Has been my dentist for over thirty years and he has made the visit to the dentist a non- fightening painless experience My children aren't afraid to go to go see him and ask when their next appointment is. Don't know what we'll do when he retires.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007