Ratings for Dr. Raff Sayeed

Dr. Sayeed fixed a surgeons mistake for me after being told by the surgeon that it would have to heal on its own after infection required the stitches be removed 4 days post op. He cleaned it up using old school methods and sewed it up two weeks later. I have only a small scar now instead of the gaping hole(which would have taken months to heal and would have left a huge scar) the surgeon was willing to leave me with.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

A Doctor with a true hart and compassion for his patients. One of the few old school Doctors left. Feel very fortunate to be a patient.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Sayeed has been my doctor for some time, though now, I hate to say it, but He has too much going on and I think he is too fatigued. Could be just a tough period for him! Very likable guy though.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Sayeed has been my family doctor since I was a baby and now I have two children. The staff there are always so friendly and Dr. Sayeed goes above and beyond. He's always so excited to see us, hugs us every time. When I was expecting my second child he let my daughter who was 3 find babies heartbeat and help measure. He goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable! Very personable :) It's always a wait but definitely worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Sayeed is my family Doctor. He is always friendly and helpful. If he is not sure about my problem he sends me off to a specialist. Doc Sayeed is a great guy who goes the extra mile!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Best doctor around! He knows what he is talking about, & gets to the point!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Sayeed. I am going through a very difficult time right now, and he is one of the most supportive people in my LIFE. My wife feels the same. He treats you like a friend, and you can't fake that. He is even open about the challenges he faces with the health care system sometimes. This is a man that is really touched by gestures of appreciation, which he sees OFTEN. His office is papered by photos and letters from people he's helped. I wish there were more like him, and I really wish he could be here forever.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Appointments almost always run about an hour late, so I've given up worrying about arriving on time. But he is busy because he is one of the best, if not the best, doctors in Lloydminster, and has a lot of patients. My spouse and I have been seeing him for years and are always very happy with him. He truly cares and always ends our appointments with a hug. He is always reachable on his cell even after hours, and is willing to answer questions. He is very knowledgeable and trains new doctors. He has a great reputation around town and is a sort of 'father figure' to many. He's always willing to help in any way he can. A very smart doctor who will be sorely missed when it comes time for him to retire! I appreciate his knowledge and wisdom. He's always right!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Sayeed has been treating my wife and I with very complicated and difficult health problems for around a decade. He is a VERY busy man, and for a reason. People are happy with him. I can't believe someone here complained that he asked his interns for their input. He was TEACHING them. He KNEW the answers. He has vast experience. He fights for his patients. He's extremely reachable. He really lets the patient get involved with the decision making, almost to a fault sometimes! You won't find a kinder, more well meaning doctor in this town.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr Sayeed delivered me and also my children...he has been very nice to me and very caring...he makes sure everything is going well...he knows all the other departments so he refers me in the right direction and very quickly...one down side is that he is very busy but what doctor isn't, also he knows my history which makes diagnose faster...I'm having my fourth child and he reallys needs a ultrasound machine :) ....

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012