Ratings for Dr. Craig C. Kneten

I consider myself a knowledgeable healthcare consumer. I really feel like Dr. Kneten communicates at the "lowest common denominator" with all of his patients, and I suppose he needs to do that in general, but I always felt like he was patronizing me. Not exactly condescending, but he definitely had a way of explaining things in very simple terms to me, when I already knew all that and more. I wish it would have worked out with him, but I don't feel like he is the doctor form me.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Have been with him over 8 years and I enjoy the fact that he has always lisened to me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Kneten is the BEST. He is so attentive and is so gracious. The staff knows how much the patients mean to him so they are on top of things too. Overall, he is just wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

This Dr. and staff are awesome. When I call the office his nurse or asst. always call me back.If I need to see the Dr. I usually can get in on same day.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Really nice guy and very good about researching new medications and treatments. He really listens to you and remembers what you say. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

He is wonderful--a very good listener! Plus, he really is on top of the diagnostics (kind of like a really caring version of House).

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

He takes very good care of his patients and take the time out to lisen to you.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Craig C. Kneten's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1996)