Ratings for Dr. John S. Antalis

I have been a patient for many years. Not only an excellent and caring physician, but has fought for patients in the State of Georgia and nationally. Very modest in his demeanor.I heard he took care of his elderly father and mother-in-law without asking anything in return.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I have attended Dr. Antalis' practice for years. Dr. Antalis and his practice has always excelled in bringing wonderful care and attention to his patients, my family included. He's always my first choice of doctor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

The number one problem I see with this Doctor and this practice is the nurses do not listen to the doctors when told to make comments on Pt. charts, and the doctor will not admit when he does not know the answer to a problem and forward you on to someone that does. And the wait time for him to see you ranges from one hour to two after being called back to his area. And you always have to remind him why you are there. Since they have went to the doctor carrying a computer he spends more time trying to input info in it than he does checking the patient, I speak not only for myself but for my mother and other family members that attend there......Sad thing is when you have medicare it is hard to find a doctor to take you. So you are stuck at times with ones that just don't care anymore.

Submitted October 8, 2013

Absolutly the most ignorant staff I've ever seen. The head assistant nurse Dianna has NO people skills. My grandmother has been going there for 15-20 years, recently he had her come in once every 3 -4 weeks just to check blood pressure and take blood and ask how she was doing. It's doctors like this ( Dr. Antalis) that has wrecked our health care system. I feel with the up-most confidence that some-one needs to look into the company and go over how many medicaid visits they have and exactly why? I'm sure they might find some type of tom- foolery going on. My grandmother is treated like a child, can hardly ever get a word in when seeing him. I'm being really frank here and it needs to be said this doctor and his staff are the absolute worst. I think they need to be investigated for insurance/medicard fraud. I plan filing a complaint myself. If anyone has had the same exp. you should do the same.

Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. John S. Antalis's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Dalton, GA