Ratings for Dr. Paul Salciccioli

Dr. Salciccioli is a great doctor providing you have zero aliments, anything that involves a specialist forget it zero time is taken to listen and address your needs and feelings; if for some miraculous reason you get referred to a specialist rest assured it is one of his doctor friends that has a practice in the building that he owns !! Dr.S has been my doctor for 17 years only because i was a child and forced to have him as my family doctor. I thought i should write this to help future patients understand what to expect having Dr.S as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have been a patient of doctor salchiolli along with my whole family almost since i was 14. He is my amazing doctor and always very caring. He goes beyond the call of duty for prescriptions, refer to specialists. Thanks doctor for everything you do for me and my family. A true hearted doctor and a true friend as well.!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

My family has been going to see him since he first started in Brampton. He's very nice and has good bedside manners but I find him to be "old school" in his ways and not very current with up to date medical information. I'm 40 now and have been a patient since I was a little child, this was my parents choice particularly for his knowledge of the Italian language and I know many Italians go there for the same reason. I dread doing any kind of physical or pap tests with him because although he's very respectful, it's as if he's afraid to examine you which make the whole experience awkward. His secretary Rita is a piece of work. She is snappy, rude and has a little dark cloud over her head. Over the years she's getting progressively worse. I try to avoid her as much as possible. I'm writing this review because I would love to find a new doctor so if I'm reading these then I thought I should also write one.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Salciccioli has been my family doctor since I was born 32 years ago and has been working woth my family since my grandparents moved to Brampton. He is now my kids family doctor as well as my husband. Yes the waiting process os slow I'm not going to lie. Be prepared to sit there a good twenty minutes in home waiting room and at least another twenty minutes in a room, but once he gets to you he's fantastic. He's always helped me and my kids when we need it and takes the time to listen to what I need. Never disregards what myself or husband say and if we need anything he's very helpful. With referrals I've never had a problem and been refered to a specialist right away. Myself, hisband and kids will definitely keep going to Dr. Salciccioli until the day he retires which I hope isn't for a long time.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Salciccioli's for many years. Brilliant Doctor! Yeah, sometimes you have to wait but in my opinion that's a sign of a great physician. I hear from others on a frequent basis how their Doctors limit them to one or two issues per visit and then usher them out the door before they fully get a chance to explain their problem. Dr. Salciccioli listens. That's my experience! Trust in your Doctor is key. He's got mine. Keep doing what you're doing Doc!! Downside, his staff are absolutely awful.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I agree that Dr. Salciccioli is very nice and has excellent bedside manners. However he needs to update his medical and is painfully SLOW to refer you to a specialist. It takes a long time for him to send you to one (after so much pain/suffering). I'm not sure if he fully listens. Bloodwork results are off and he says it's ok and there appears no concern on his behalf. What?? Yeah, exactly! Waiting for your appt is a BIG, BIG issue! The secretaries/receptionists are horrible! Most of them SHOULD be fired. They are rude, liars and have bad attitudes. They don't like to help and accommodate for the appt time. I know for a fact there are appt times available and they give you far fetched dates. It's like you are bothering them to do their job! Excuse me? .... He's been our family dr for many, many years but he really is a very nice person. Some improvement required all around, unfortunately.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Our family has been going to him for many years. Although he does take the time to listen that will come only after waiting a minimum of 30 min in the actual room (thats after already waiting in the reception area for at least 20 min after your appt time was scheduled for. He is very slow to refer to a specialist and has only done so after insisting on our part and each time it was a serious health concern after several visits to him. His reception staff is short and rude and always seem annoyed when talking to ppl either in person or on the phone. They clearly dislike their jobs and perhaps it's time they find a position that doesn't deal directly with the public (they are that bad) Dr salciccioli has been a doctor for over 30 years but he needs to update his training and start valuing his clients time a lot more. If we are expected to be on time then he should have the same courtesy for his patients. I write this as I am into my 45th minute of waiting to see him

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

When it comes to children he is amazing and on top of it. When it comes to adults I find he isnt. Had a heart condition and IBS and both times it took about a year for him to finally send me to a specialist and that only happened because I demanded more from him, that I was having symptons for both. Ive been trying to change doctors but sadly there is a waiting list everywhere...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

We have been going to Dr. Salciccioli for a long time. He is a very very good doctor. He always takes time to listen to us and he is very helpful. He is a very wonderful doctor. Too bad his staff in the office are very very rude. They don't care about the patients at all. They don't speak nice to anyone and they won't help if you need it. There awful. To bad.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

My family have been patients of his for the last 20 years and have always been very happy with the service he provides.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012