Ratings for Dr. Robert Paterson

Dr Patterson has treated me for over 12 years and I feel I could not have had better treatment by any one else. He is caring and knowledgeable. Even if sometimes the wait is longer than expected I still would rather wait for him than any other doctor

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Paterson is amazing, there have been so many positive ratings on him I can only agree with everyone else. I am lucky to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I have had a great experience with the Pain Clinic in Dartmouth. Dr. Paterson is extremely knowledgeable and has a very kind demeanor. He explains everything in great detail and makes you feel at ease. I would highly recommend him, he is an absolute blessing. Chris his secretary is very pleasant to deal with and extremely efficient with each dealing I have had with her from day one.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Patterson is completely fabulous. I have been seeing him for almost a decade, and he is caring, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. I can't imagine a better pain specialist. Chris, his admin assist, is also fabulous- friendly, efficient, and caring.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Over all a terrible experience. Does not listen to what you are saying. After time and time again of getting in to the room an hour to an hour and a half late. Thinks I can work even though I can not even clean with out terrible pain. All the drugs I have been on have caused me to vomit everyday and doesn't want to do anything about that issue. Very disappointed with him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Love this Doctor! Did amazing things for me & my chronic daily pain!!! Very laid back & awesome at putting you at ease. Nerve blocks did wonders for me & I would highly recommend him!!! So much so, that I'm currently waiting to see him again........

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Paterson is the definition of excellence in health care and his specialty, chronic pain management. He is professional, understanding and efficient and effective in diagnosing the problem areas and proceeding with the necessary treatment. He puts the patient at ease and he listens. He cares about his work and the people who have been placed in his care. The booking clerk, Chris, is equally excellent in her work. She completes the work of 2-3 people and is an advocate for people with chronic pain. She is a tremendous liaison and an effective communicator working on the front lines of pain management. I am truly blessed to have these people providing care for me! Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I felt totally at ease right from my first appointment. Dr. Paterson is very much like my family doctor in personality. I was impressed that he actually listened to what I said and was able to help me based on that fact. Alot of doctors either don't listen to what you say or they decide on their own what your problem is in spite of what you tell them...kudos to Dr. Paterson!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Fantastic doctor, have been going to him for years. Only thing is he needs a new nurse. She is a very nice person, but would do better in another area.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

he is a very good doctor one of the best in the field. he has a wonderful manner with patients.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012