Ratings for Dr. David J. Doucette

Dr Doucette is willing to listen when there are issues and offers help where needed. I would recommend he and his staff to anyone

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Would not have anyone else delivery my kids! Better than Dr. C in his office that is very mean to women of any weight issue (and she is a woman!)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

This Dr has a very bad bedside manner.He was very rude and made comments about things that didnt even have anything to do with the exam. Try to avoid this Dr!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Doucette does run late, but it is because he takes the time to answer all of your questions. Although I sometimes wait for a long time to see him, I know that he will give me the time we need to talk and discuss any questions or issues I may have. He is knowledgeable and has a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Rude at birth and during appointment. Awful bedside manner when I had my child. Changed practices for my next pregnancy so I didn't run the risk of having to deal with him again. Shame, b/c the rest of the doctors there were wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007

Very good doctor. Answers questions with a fair tone to both parents-to-be. He showed my husband where the baby's head was; no other Dr. at Oak Creek did that. Only hoped he didn't give vaginal exam; had very large fingers!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. David J. Doucette's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)