Ratings for Dr. W. Srichandra

I used to see Dr. Srichandra when I lived in Winnipeg. He delivered my older 2 children. If I had questions, he answered them; to the point without dancing around the subject. He was a bit rough but he always asked if I was okay or uncomfortable. I see others commenting on him not having a nurse present when doing an exam, just FYI it's on YOU to ask for a nurse, not him call one in. It's always been that way, there is even a cut out piece of paper on the wall stating that where you get undressed. Also if you feel uncomfortable about a male doctor, get a female one, there are plenty. My current obgyn is terrible and I miss having Dr. Scrichandra as my obgyn. There needs to be more honest doctors like him in this world.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Saw this doctor 18 years ago for my first IE. I have always had problems with my menstrual cycles (irregular and very heavy) and his first question was about pregnancy. Understandable, but at the time, I was still a virgin. He basically called me a liar and was unbelievably rough during the exam. Needless to say, my exam and pregnancy test revealed that I wasn't pregnant. I went to him for help, but when it was all over and he'd left the room, I was so humiliated that I just sat there and cried for a few minutes. Horrible, horrible first experience with a gynaecologist. I would never recommend him to anyone, especially a young woman.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr Srichandra's staff is something to be desired, I was essentially called a liar. That aside, I found him to be very caring and knowledgeable. He wasn't overly gentle during the procedure but continually asked me if I was okay. He repeated a test for accuracy, took my concerns seriously and even brought in a second opinion. I was very happy with the care I received from him and will continue with him for my follow up care.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

bad experience...would not recommend him. he was not gentle, kind, or considerate of my feelings and pain, no nurse in the room with him, was rude and basically told me too bad and I just had to live with my problem

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I was referred to this doctor and found him VERY unprofessional. He coughed INTO his hands before examining me and did not wash them!! He also did not have a nurse in the room for an internal exam which I was very uncomfortable with.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

I seen him because my Dr was in surgery and i needed my staples taken out. His bed side manner was awful, he was rude and impatient, I would not refer anyone to him...that was the worst experience with a doctor i have ever had, after speaking with a lot of people about my experience with him seems like i`m not alone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

I have been to see Dr. Srichandra for years and have been very happy with the service. He is knowledgable, caring, ready to do what it takes to keep you healthy. I have never had to wait very long before I was called in. I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

i really like dr.srichandra. they are very punctual. when i go there i know i will be getting in and out in a matter of 20 min.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

no waiting period very good doctor in winnipeg clinic and very helpful

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

He has a wonderful bedside manner and never makes you feel uncomfortable. He takes into account you as the individual and always talks through what he is doing. I appreciate him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010