Ratings for Dr. Carlos S. Santiago III

I appreciate that the staff understand how pain affects me, especially at my age of 62 years old. Their kindness is such a support.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I wouldn't be able to walk if I didn't get these spinal shots. Dr Santiago is a excellent doctor & has helped me ever since I went to this office years ago. I appreciate all the excellent care I get at your facility.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I have been a patient of NSPC since it began around 1985 with Dr. Zohn and Dr. Cherrick in Baileys Cross Roads, VA and then the Alexandria office. We moved to WV 2005, making the trip to Alexandria, VA for 10 years. Very pleased that a newly opened office in Cumberland, MD opened near our home in 2015. NSPC treats their patients with respect, listening to concerns, areas of pain with genuine care and concern. I highly recommend NSPC. The office in Cumberland has an excellent staff, friendly with a smile.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Carlos S. Santiago III's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cumberland, MD