Ratings for Dr. Seema Aggarwal

Dr. Aggerwal is the nicest doctor my wife and I have ever had in many years.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Have been a patient since she was in LaSalle, great lady. Always postive , professional, kind and helpful. If you don't have coverage she will give you samples if she has them. Best doctor ever! Don't care for all the teaching students she helps, rather only have her ,sometimes feel intimidated saying no.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I have been going to the office now for about 10 years. I don't go to the family health group because I don't want to be driving all over the city so I go to the walk -in clinic there which have great hours for me. When I went there that group was running but I didn't know. I got told to go over where they were working and Debbie gave me a speech about how i would be kicked out?? I've never been treated with such condescending attitude about something I am not even required to do. I like going to Dr A. but Deb is by far the worst secretary there . Your staff should reflect the doctors!!! and deb is a rude incompetent person!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Love this caring lady, always quick to help. Doctor and staff are very professional.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. A is a very special lady. She is understanding, thorough, compassionate, caring and very professional. I have been her patient for over 10 years and have followed her practice from each location Her office & nursing staff, are the best. I never have a problem getting in to see her either the same day or next. She has seen me through some very serious medical situations. She calls me at home to check on me, and always follows up. She gives me a hug at the end of each visit. She is a definite keeper. TEN STARS!!!!!!!!!! Because Windsor had limited family practitioners, I have had several family and clinic doctors and truly there is no comparison and no one better.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Her staff is so rude and miserable. Hold times on phone are ridiculous. And when you finally get in they rush you right out. Whats the hurry? scheduling mass visits for ohip pay out...tsk tsk

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Seema has been my family doctor for at least a decade. She is a compassionate and caring doctor, and despite what some comments on here say, she always listens and advises here patients. A follow up will be scheduled if needed, and I believe she tries to move quickly through exams to try and help see as many patients as possible. If she took an hour each, you'd all complain that you have to wait weeks for an appointment. She won't just cut you a prescription and send you along, be a useful she seems to believe in whole person medicine rather than pill popping. You can't suck and blow at the same time, and that is what the insipid claims on the negative reviews are expecting. Spend an hour with just me, but I want to get in ASAP. Get a grip people.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I have been a patient of docter aggarwal for over 10 years and wouldnt go to anyone else. She has been my kids doctor since they were little and they are grown adults now and still go to her. She has always been thorough and patient. If it wasent for her taking the time to listen and investigate and being knowledgeable i probaly wouldnt be here right now. I had symptoms went to her told her she checked me over and knew right away what was wrong and got on the phone to a specialist to see me right away does this sound like someone with inexperience no it dosent. she visited me when i was in the hospital and has followed up on me ever since to make sure im still in remission. She is amaing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Unable to make a diagnosis, which leads to more visits = complications for you...$$$ for her. The positive is that most appointments are on time and she listens to you. Unfortunately she cannot do anything about your condition whether it be a lack of knowledge, expertise, or inexperience.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Im not from Indian and I think she is an amazing Doctor. She has been seeing me and my 2 children since they day they were born and she even came to the hospital to see them. She is very professional and intelligent and I work in an office so I know that 99% of the ppl who will complain about her.. are drug seekers not getting what they want from her. So good for you Dr. Aggarwal. I have been a patient for 5 years and many more to come. Thank you so much for all your help these years. I never wait long and the staff is very organized and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010