Ratings for Dr. Michael N. Zarzar

Has saved my life on many occasions. Have been sick for many years and have seen others but trust only Dr Michael.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Private practitioners should not even be doing drug trials, much less trying to push trials with possibly of receiving placebo at patients in a depressive crisis.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

I'm a little concerned about his relationship with pharmaceutical companies

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

I feel incredibly fotunate to have a psychiatrist who is also willing to be my therapist. Therapy is the greatest of his many gifts, because he's incredibly intuitive and observant, warm and easy to talk with. He's also a great teacher and doesn't mind going into detail about my disorder, methods of conducting psychotherapy, psychiatric theories, and what's going on with mental health locally, which works very well for me. He's also very patient, as we've gone over and over my medications to arrive at the correct combination and doasages. He has never made me feel like there's anything I can't do. I can't imagine working with anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Kind, patient, smart, very up-to-date on new information.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Michael N. Zarzar's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1984)