Ratings for Dr. C. Cameron

Dr. Cameron is #1 in my opinion. My total knee replacement in early March went well and I am feeling like a new person. My physio, a doctor at the walk in clinic, my own GP have all commented on how nice a job he has done. It actually looks great! I feel great! Kudos to you and your team sir. Everyone from your receptionist to the anesthesiologist and nurse assisting you in surgery were gracious and kind. You all get top marks from me. S. Evans

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Excellent surgery on my Smith fracture right wrist. Terrific support staff pre and in the OR. His descriptive note on the procedure for medical records was an exquisite use of medical and anatomical terminology providing a succinct yet comprehensive and unambiguous report. Fine patient rapport from an understandably busy surgeon. Island patients are truly fortunate to have such a gifted medical talent available.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr Cameron did a very professional surgery on my wife’s Peggy’s hip replacement. Wonderful bedside manners and very thorough in post surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Cameron. Also Krystel. Dr..Cameron ‘s front end staff was so delightful and very helpful from day one. Thank you both for your care to details and wonderful care. With kindest regards, Butts Giraud.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr. Cameron really took good care of me in the hospital and my opinion he is a super surgeon. He has all the qualities and more that I look for in a Dr.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

This is in my humble opinion by far the best Ortho Surgeon today., I like his pleasantness. His skills are top notch. Bi Lateral knee surgery and walking and hiking after only 3 months. He gave me my life back.,

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I liked Dr. Cameron, but did not like the fact he argued with me about the torn medial meniscus which his initial scope did not correct. I have no idea how much cartilage I have actually lost in that knee, because I had to strongly advocate for myself to get him to go in again and fix what he did not see the first time, which is that he missed the fact the torn cartilage had exited to the back of the knee. He even argued that the post-surgical MRI report was incorrect (it showed a SIGNIFICANT tear to the MM), claiming the doctor had misinterpreted post-surgical inflammation. THEN he tried to argue I was experiencing patellar pain syndrome. I KNEW that my circumstances had not improved at all after the first scope because I still needed to support myself when going down or rising from a squat position. A second scope resolved the situation, but I did not appreciate that he tried to dismiss imaging and empirical evidence that his initial surgery was not successful.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Cameron replace my two knees. The left knee was done December 2014 and the right one was done November 2015. Both operations were a coplete success. Thanks to Dr. Cameron I once again have full mobility and enjoy walking and swimming on a daily basis. This was not the case prior to the operations. Dr. Cameron is a very caring man with vast knowledge and a very very caring manner. He spent all the time we needed answering questions and explaining the entire procedure without hesitation. Additionally my friend had Dr. Cameron to replace both knees with equally good results. We would highly recommend Dr. Cameron to anyone suffering from knee problems. Dr. Cameron's office staff is terrific and very efficient. Thank you all for your wonderful work.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Cameron did my hip surgery June 21, 2013. Fabulous job Dr. Cameron! No problems....and I walk at least 5 km every day. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Cameron did a thr revision for me. Turned out wonderfully. I am 2.5 years post op with no issues.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Good surgeon but front desk assistant is toxic, rude and doing him a disservice

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016