Ratings for Dr. C. Cameron

Dr Cameron did a thr revision for me. Turned out wonderfully. I am 2.5 years post op with no issues.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Good surgeon but front desk assistant is toxic, rude and doing him a disservice

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Had a serious knee issue. He told me that I had a bone decease and the bone was dying. Would most likely end up in a wheel chair and there was nothing he could do. I then left the country for expert advice. I was back to work 2 months later. Dr Cameron had Absolute 100 NO IDEA what he was talking about in this case and made NO effort to investigate any further.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Great doctor. Far too busy. Did both of my knees over period of four years Thankfully no more knees but I wouldn't think twice about going back to him if I had to. Great guy.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Rebuilt my crushed foot 12 years ago, recovered far better than predicted. My recent knee injury was not repairable, but thats not his fault. 100% professional, great explanations of complex medical terms, great "bedside manner". His staff is friendly but overworked, very difficult to schedule anything (might just be a problem with VIHA/BCMed) My knee surgery was considered "urgent" and there was still a 2 month wait with cancellations.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr Cameron was referred by my family. He has replaced both my mothers hips and done resurfacing on both her knees with great results and he has done my Dad's knees resurfacing and fixed his shoulder and massively broken leg from a ski accident. Dad at 71 is on the slopes the season after his break and loving life outdoors still. I needed Dr Cameron the help me with chronic pain and knee swelling. MRI's were inconclusive and the UBC sports guys said just keep exercising and strengthening. "I can keep exercising, it hurts so much It makes me sick". Cameron looked and examined and promised very little other than to try and help. Well...help he did. Bone growths removed, loose pieces removed and no more pain, clicking, locking, popping and snapping. I will ski and ride my mountain bike again this year thanks to Dr Cameron!! He is straight forward and takes his profession very, well, "professionally".

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

He is very real. No sugar coating anything. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Didn't fix my shoulder at all. Hurts more than before the surgery.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Cameron did my ACL and meniscus a number of years ago and I'm still feeling great! He was pleasant and knowledgeable. thanks!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Great bedside manner, knowledgeable and (as far as I know - I was anesthetized) a good surgeon. I was playing tennis 2 week post arthroscopy. As well - he was honest about my bad knee, but gave me hope ("a significant minority of people like you do well, in spite of the damage").

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012