Ratings for Dr. Aulayne Jeans-Mingo

Dr. Jean's always takes the time to discuss issues that I have with my health. She never tries to rush me out the door for her next appointment. She takes in all my issues and initiates where to go from there. I am happy to say that I am so happy to have such a smart, understanding and experienced doctor under my care.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I feel she is one of the best doctors around. She has great compassion and a gentle manner when communicating. I always feel better when i leave her office, i know she is concerned and cares. I hope I have her for the rest of my life. i have had her for 24 years and absolutely love her. A great doctor to say the least. A wonderful person!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Jeans is probably the best family physician in Pictou County. She has a very calm, caring disposition that serves her well in dealing will illness. She shares her practice which makes medical attention available as needed and also gives her the time to be a successful mother. She is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

One of a kind doctor, very caring and understanding. Very thorough and is always there for her patients.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

I appreciate the time she gives making me feel that I am getting the necessary attention. I also apreciate her willingness to refer to specialists when she has questions, suspicions or is at her knowledge limit. My ony criticism is with the dificulty encoutered getting through to the office by phone. Perhaps she and the office could do more online, like: advise of appointments , etc.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr.Jeans is in my opinion one of the more caring Drs. we Have here in Pictou Co.I am glad that if she is not sure of something that she will look it up or send you to some one who does and follows up on your care.I have had her since she came here about 20 yrs.Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

I consider myself a low maintenance patient, maybe 3x a year for me, maybe 4x for my son. Dr. Jeans has been my doctor for 19 years... I know she works 2-3 days a week and I plan for that... any time I needed in asap I got in the same day and saw Dr. Craig if Dr. Jeans was not in. People should realize what a doctor is for and respect that. I would be very nervous if she never looked in her med books, who could remember every drug and it's interactions? The best thing about Dr. Jeans is that she gives you credit for your own intelligence and listens to what you have to say and takes it into consideration. A shared practice is ideal, they haven't left Pictou County yet!! An added bonus is that they send their maturnity patients at least once to each other for a second opinion. Depending on your expectations, I would highly recommend this practice for women & children, but not men.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

My family (5 of us) have had Dr. Jeans as a doctor for many years. We have NEVER had a single complaint towards her. As for the comments of her referring to medical books, I believe this shows just how thorough she is! She wants to be 100% sure before concluding her diagnosis, prescribing meds, etc. I rarely have to wait to get into see her and usually book on my dinner hour because I know I will be on time. She always listens attentively and gives lots of suggestions for the problem at hand before rushing to hand out a prescription. I give her an AAAA++++++!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

Dr Jeans is a very nice person but she is not goos as a doctor and seems to always have to refer to the medical book. You have to wait about 4 weeks before you can get in to see her. She should commit her self to being a doctor more then being out of the office and she only works part time.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Jeans is wonderful, and I always found her very helpful and understanding. She listens to everything I say, and finds a way to help

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007