Ratings for Dr. Deborah Koudys

Never been seen on time ever. Usually wait more than an hour. Staff are borderline retarded. Scheduled appointments somehow disappear from their computer system.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr koudy has been my doctor, for 17 years and she became rude spending time on the,computer instead of communicating and look straight at me. She never on time for my appt.Dr koudys not being honest with my blood work results and other tests she says everything is normal with no explanations My last blood work showed me there was,something wrong. She got caught by me for lying so I never go back Its time for me to get a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

DREADFUL DOCTOR ,,, THE WORST VERY RUDE TO A YOUNG LADY AS MYSELF NOT UNDERSTANDING ENOUGH

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I will always love Doc Deb and Ron. Just wish Ontario wasn't a hole

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Amazing doctor always helpful. Wait time is not always the best. Does have a tendency to lack explanation as to what I am I'll with but overall good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Koudys is very knowledgeable, She is also able to get her patients in to see a specialist very quickly, if necessary. She has called me at home several times to tell me, herself, the results of tests. I have great faith in Dr. Koudys as far as my health is concerned.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have been with Dr K for over 25 years ~ from the beginning her practice opened. She delivered my son, and also has my sisters as her patients. She has been very kind and helpful to me whenever I have been there. A few years ago I had a T.I.A and she had me in to see 2 of London's top specialists very quickly. I am forever grateful for her help. Although I only see her a couple of times a year, I can tell you that you will have a better relationship with her if you participate actively in your own health care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Unfortunately after dealing with her for many years I ended up going to several walkin's before I finally found a new doctor. I found her to be very rude & dismissive on several occasions. I was quite ill the last time I saw her & as usual was quickly dismissed as it being all in my head. I went to walkin were they were very helpful but ended up referring me to a specialist. They got me in later that day, which thank god happened because once my testing was done I was quickly rushed into surgery. I almost died because my own doctor decided in all her infinite wisdom that I was imagining the pain & sickness. After all my dealings with Dr. Koudys I wouldn't go back to see her if you paid me. My new doctor is unfortunately not accepting new patients at this time or I would suggest him all day every day. I have told many of my friends about this & they have gone preaching the word & many of her previous clients have since left. Good for them!

Submitted October 6, 2009

Impossible to make an appointment. Whomever fielded my call was extemely short and rude with me. Call taker indicated that she had other people waiting to be spoken to and could not find me an appointment date over the phone. She then stated that "they are always busy" and could not provide me with a better time to call in order to be given the time of day. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009