Ratings for Dr. Deborah Koudys

I am surprised by some comments on this site( which I happened to come across looking for the fax number ). I have been her patient since she began at Whiteholls Medical Centre. She also sees other people in my family. She is an excellent doctor and has been good at diagnosing and treating issues, providing support and referrals in a timely matter. She does not prescribe medication when she deems they would be unhelpful ie virus infections and I respect her opinion. I have never found her to be judgemental and she is always been kind and supportive. Dr. Koudys always remembers who I am when I meet her in public places and will have a small chat. I will continue to have her as my family physician until she retires ( and I drive 178 km now to see her).

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

She is very religious and it reflects on how she treats her patients, if you are lgbt get a new doctor

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Never been seen on time ever. Usually wait more than an hour. Staff are borderline retarded. Scheduled appointments somehow disappear from their computer system.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr koudy has been my doctor, for 17 years and she became rude spending time on the,computer instead of communicating and look straight at me. She never on time for my appt.Dr koudys not being honest with my blood work results and other tests she says everything is normal with no explanations My last blood work showed me there was,something wrong. She got caught by me for lying so I never go back Its time for me to get a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

DREADFUL DOCTOR ,,, THE WORST VERY RUDE TO A YOUNG LADY AS MYSELF NOT UNDERSTANDING ENOUGH

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I will always love Doc Deb and Ron. Just wish Ontario wasn't a hole

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Amazing doctor always helpful. Wait time is not always the best. Does have a tendency to lack explanation as to what I am I'll with but overall good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Koudys is very knowledgeable, She is also able to get her patients in to see a specialist very quickly, if necessary. She has called me at home several times to tell me, herself, the results of tests. I have great faith in Dr. Koudys as far as my health is concerned.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have been with Dr K for over 25 years ~ from the beginning her practice opened. She delivered my son, and also has my sisters as her patients. She has been very kind and helpful to me whenever I have been there. A few years ago I had a T.I.A and she had me in to see 2 of London's top specialists very quickly. I am forever grateful for her help. Although I only see her a couple of times a year, I can tell you that you will have a better relationship with her if you participate actively in your own health care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011