Ratings for Dr. Claude Savoie

I've been with Dr. Claude Savoie for well over 10 years now, as well as both of my kids. Hands down the best dental team in Nanaimo :)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Excellent Dentist - gives honest, knowledgeable opinions; uses specialists for tricky procedures, doesn't keep you waiting. The staff are really friendly and happy, so that says a lot about their employers. Highly recommend Doctor Claude.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Can recommend Claude highly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Claude Savoie and Andre Savoie are really great dentists. I recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Top shelf. All round great dental office with very competent dentists.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Great with everything! Thanks so much, always takes the time to explain, very friendly staff

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Our family has been a patient since the beginning of Claude's practise. Love him and his staff. Dread the day that he decides to retire.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I went to Dr Savoie for 20 years. He and his staff are excellent. Honest and very caring. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

We've been going to Claude for almost 10 years and we love him! My 11 yo son has had numerous fillings done over the past three years and has no idea he's ever had a needle, he's that good! Dr. Claude has a few tricks up his sleeve... he said not to "pre-warn" him so I didn't, just trusted him, and so glad I did! First he numbs the area, then distracts my child by talking to him and turning on the TV for him to watch, then he hides the needle by putting a kleenex over one eye before injecting the freezing agent. Prices are very reasonable and the front desk staff are great about working with our budget. The dental hygienists are also very gentle and pleasant, plus they are knowledgeable and patiently take the time to answer any questions I might have.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I was highly recommend to Claude over 20 years ago. My family has been going to him ever since. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014