Ratings for Dr. Angelica Gonzalez

Dr. Gonzalez and her staff are a perfect example of what any excellent Doctors office should be. Dr. Gonzalez and her staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Gonzalez is always prompt, prepared to answer any question I may have, and is one of the most sensible doctors I have ever had the pleasure to meet. It is very easy to reach her. I have so much respect for her, I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Gonzalez. Her staff takes the phone off the hook when they are not interested in picking up. She is difficult to see for emergency appointments, and does not return phone calls. She is however, a good rheumatologist who is knowledgeable about the conditions and their treatments. When you can get in to see her, her bedside manor is good and she is a patient listener.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

She is very patient and remembers me every year that I go in, she is like a friend that you can talk to.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Angelica Gonzalez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1992)