Ratings for Dr. Stephen Gillis

Steve has actually saved my life! After years of lower back pain that at times is completely debilitating Steve promptly diagnosed my problem and began treatment right away. I have a lot of irreversible damage that Steve has been able to assist me in managing. All in all I put him at the top of his profession and consider him a regular part of my healthcare which allows me to enjoy my lifestyle.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Just went there today for the first time. Staff is super friendly. Doctor is very knowledgeable and professional. You can tell he actually cares about his patients which is far too rare nowadays.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I was suffering with pain shooting from my hip to my right foot with numbness in my foot. I visited the clinic and had X-rays taken of my spine and hip. There was nothing showing on the X-rays and after 2 weeks of suffering, not being able to sit, stand or lay in one position I was at my wits end. I have a lot of friends that use a chiropractor on a regular basis so thought " what have I got to lose." Dr. Gillis took his time and explained the nerve and skeletal systems and recommended a course of treatment. I noticed a difference after the first visit. After several visits things were not progressing to his satisfaction ( I was happy) but he referred me to a physiotherapist to enhance my treatment. I find it refreshing to have someone take an interest in my well being and not just take my money and push me out the door! I will definitely be keeping Chiro as part of my health maintenance program. Keep up the great work Doc. JB

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Excellent Doctor, knowledgeable and friendly! Staff is personable and professional!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Great Doctor, good person, really cares. He will let you know if it's something he can help with or not and will refer you on to others that he knows have different areas of expertise. You can really trust him when he does say to do a treatment because there is no BS with him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

After my husband experienced years of constant headaches, and receiving no help at all from his GP, other than many prescriptions for painkillers, Dr. Gillis worked wonders in just a few visits. He actually took the time to listen, and ask questions. 3 weeks in, with adjustments and acupuncture, the improvements in pain and neck mobility are amazing. Dr. Gillis is a great chiropractor!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Steve has to be the best Chiropractor in Saint John. He is very helpful and understanding and never talks down to you like a LOT of Doctors do. He is not like most who see you for 5 minutes and push you out the door. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Went to see Steve 1 and 1/2 months ago with lower back pain and after several adjustments things are great! He listens to what the patient has to say and is very interested in their wellbeing. He always takes his time and never rushes you. He really knows what he is talking about!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Hurt lower back. Could barely walk in to his office. Last hope. Sent me for an xray across street at St. Joe's and noted that I needed to take them with me back to his office. They let me, and after 1 treatment, a marked improvement. 3 treatments later and I was back to 100%.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008