Ratings for Dr. Marc-Yvon Arsenault

Moi je ladore , il ma suivi pour mes 2 grossesses . Il ne ma pas accouché car il etait en vacance , mais je lui fesait entièrement confiance. Meme après avoir eu mes garçons , jai pensais etre encore enceinte et je pleurais dans son bureau car cela me madonnais pas dans ma vie , il ma consoller et il a ete super gentil il ma dit que si je devais me faire avorter car si je lavais ete j'aurais pas eu le choix quil fesait des avortements et qu'il ppuvaot etre la pour moi.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Although he’s not my gyno he was there for the delivery of my daughter in 1999. Merci

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Ma premiere grossesse-Bebe fille en sante de 9.2 livres. 2-mme grossesse- gemellaire avec placenta praevia a partir de 21 semaines-accouchement a 34.5 semaines- 2 bebe en sante de 6.7 et 6.5 livres. Merci!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Il a fait mon suivi de grosesses de mes 3 enfants et il était un très bon docteur. Toujours à l’écoute et amical. Il répondait à toutes mes questions et me fournissait les explications nécessaires. J’ai été chanceuse de l’avoir et mes suivis se sont tous bien passés.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Terrible expérience. Totalement irrespectueux envers la clientèle et le personnel de soutien. Grossier envers les infirmières et les patientes. Refuse de donner des congés médicaux et des médicaments contre la douleur. A éviter!..

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

He was not my doctor during my pregnancy. However he did perform my c-section. Afterwards in post partem, I already began having complications. Two doctors, and 4 nurses that followed me at the hospital were appalled by my incision and how it was closed . I had several complications post c-section as a result of his errors. I had to be reopened. I had to go to the CLSC every single day for almost a month after discharge for woubd care. If you are scheduled to have a c-section I suggest avoiding him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Arsenault is an amazing doctor he has been my gynecologist for over seventeen years. he give me my two C-section. he is very knowledgeable and always take time to answer my concerns, the best docter

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Arsenault a fait mon accouchement, ce n'était pas le Dr. qui m'a suivi, mais avec son sens de l'humour il a su détendre l'athmosphere pendant l'accouchement. Il a été très professionnelle et sympathique.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Marc is an absolutely amazing doctor. He always listened to my feelings and concerns. He has a wonderful sense of humor and can light up a room. He always made me laugh. I needed to go to the hospital once because my baby wasn't moving and he was on top of it and assured me. When doing physical exams like a cervix check and Pap smear, he was ALWAYS VERY gentle and assuring. (out of everyone who has done physical exams on me before, he was the best). I was lucky enough to have him deliver my baby (we scheduled an induction as I was 41 weeks and 4 days and baby wasn't budging). He saved my son's life. My son's heart rate was decreasing and a lot of things were signaling low oxygen. I noticed he and a nurse rushed in and the next thing I knew, I was pushing. I was scared. He was re-assuring and calm even though I knew something was wrong. My son had the cord wrapped around his neck, tightly, three times and he was blue. Marc was QUICK in unwrapping and taking care of my baby to give him oxygen. If he was a procrastinator or didn't do his job right, like some doctors, I would have lost my son. I am forever grateful to him. He stitched my one tear up nicely and congratulated me. Told me to figure out what I want to do in regards to birth control (if I wanted to) and to go back to see him for my post partum check up. When checking me, I was given a pap smear and he was very gentle and kind. We discussed birth control and he helped me figure out what was the best decision for me. In short, Marc is an attentive, caring, sweet and very kind doctor who is very hands on. I made sure to thank him and express my gratitude. He smiled and thanked me for thanking him. Remember, it's important to thank your doctors. I would recommend him to anyone. You, your baby, body and lady bits are in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Mon gynéco pour mes 4 enfants! Une perle de médecin!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016