Ratings for Dr. Brian Boyd

Such a great doc! My family has been going to him for the past 11 years. He always cares and is super kind!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Like many of the other comments here, I find Dr Boyd to always be in a hurry and not interested. On one visit he made medical recommendations based on test results he had requested previously. If he had read my chart first, he would have known the results were due to a life-long illness that is being treated. Further, he hadn't even reviewed the results until I was in his office.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr Boyd is a very nice man and knowlegable. Never had trouble getting in to see him on short notice unless he is away! The front end staff have always been helpful and curteous. No one seems to understand that the front end staff put up with ALOT from people and they try their best to help in anyway they can. In regard to the other comment I have asked and Dr. Boyd does NOT take phone calls from patients!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Boyd has been my Doctor for 17 years. I trust his judgement. I would not think of changing doctors, I hope he doesn't retire any time soon. I have always felt comfortable in Dr. Boyd's presence and he is easy to talk too.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

I've seen Dr. Boyd for over 10 years and in the beginning when his practice was in Southcentre mall, I found him to be excellent. But, the service I've received from him has since deteriorated and after a few poor visits where I was given almost no info but just a prescription i've gotten another GP.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

I have seen Dr. Boyd for years and after being in and out of his office in minutes, with no real examination, I'm questioning his diagnosis, and will definitely be seeking another Dr.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

I saw Dr. Boyd several times and found him to be on his way out the door before he had fully entered it. I needed a physical for nursing school and he checked off every category without ever laying a hand on me or asking me any questions. When I saw him for an orthopedic problem, he referred me to a plastic surgeon who couldn't figure out why on earth I was there. I am thankful to have found another family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

I have been going to this Doctor for a few years & have a chronic condition that he just doesn't seem to be pro active about. His idea is take a pill & call me if it doesn't work. NOT my idea of a good Doctor. Als my grandson does a better job of examining my ears and taking my B/P than this Doctor. I have switch because I am fed up with this type of care. Not impressed when he can't seem to get down to what the problem is in 10 years!!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr.Brian Boyd has been our doctor for 18 years and we find him to be Excellent

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Dr. Boyd is one of the most knowledgable Doc's I have ever seen. He seems to want to help as much as possible in every situation. He is very fast, but when your that good you can afford to be, unlike other Doc's.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007