Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Wagner

Dr. Wagner has been my OB/GYN doctor for 20+ years. He is smart, kind and compassionate. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and spends as much time with you as needed. I send all my family and friends to him. He is by far the best doctor I've ever had and he is my favorite!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

The best OB Doctor! He delivered VBAC my second child. He always explain and spend time with the patient.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Wagner is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is so kind and knowledgeable. He truly makes you feel at ease throughout your whole pregnancy and takes all the time you need to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Wagner for almost 20 years. We tease each other about growing old together, since he always likes to remind me I'm a couple weeks older than him. This is one of the things I love about him, not only is he a great doctor but he makes you feel comfortable because he gets to a personal level as well, like you're catching up with an old friend.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Wagner's for 7+ years. He is a fantastic, compassionate doctor. He takes as much time as is needed with each patient to ensure all questions are answered. This can cause him to run a little late. The on call nurses are amazing as are the rest of the office staff EXCEPT for some of the nurses at registration. Do not let their lack of kindness keep you from the best ob/gyn in St. Louis.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Fantastic doctor and a genuinely kind human being. I trust him implicitly with my health.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

He is by far the best dr!!! He's very intelligent and so caring. He takes wonderful care of his patients. I had a high risk pregnancy and he was so helpful and took great care of us.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

He is the best doctor I have ever met. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. He spends the time to get to know you and find out what issues you might have. I had a huge phobia of childbirth due to my first experience being almost deadly. Dr. Wagner made me feel safe and really helped me through all of it. I was not scared at all and he answered all questions I had honestly. I would recommend him to everyone. Very understanding and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

DR Daniel G. Wagner is a very caring doctor that will take the time to talk to you. He delivered my daughter that is now 13 years old. Thank you DR Wagner for taking care of us.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr Wagner is the BEST Dr out there!!! I love his caring and wonderful ways he approaches any subject. He helped me through my pregnancy and delivery of my wonderful Son. I just wish I could of brought with me when I moved to NC.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Daniel G. Wagner's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)