Ratings for Dr. Kenneth D. Parks

Dr. Parks comes from the old school of caring, and listening. I wish my other Dr's where like him. The staff is excellent, but again I can't wait to come back for the rest of my cleaning!(believe it or not) Kudos again Dr. Parks, you truly are the greatest! Derrik p.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Parks is caring not only about your dental needs but about your entire medical issues. He looks at the whole patient. He is willing to take the time to talk and share his medical wisdom with his patients.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

My family of 7 has used Dr. Parks for years. His dental hygienist, Kim, is the BEST. She can deliver a shot and you'll never feel it. Lisa, his administrator is very pleasant and easy to work with...especially on payment plans. Dr. Parks is knowledgeable and pleasant...if you can stand his jokes. But since we don't need much outside of cleanings, we go mainly for his staff.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Very helpful doctor, pleasant, and that goes for his staff too. I've used him for 5 years now and would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

I love Dr. Parks. He is very experienced in what he does. Over 30 years in practice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

I am on disability. I was told this dentist would pull a tooth pro-bono. He pulled the wrong tooth. He made unprofessional comments. Then he charged me for the work! The tooth that should have been pulled now hurts, and I can't chew on that side.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007