You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Judelson

Had my first visit yesterday. My appointment was at 2:00 pm. I was a bit early. They took me right in for the prelims and then straight in to see Dr. Judelson. Others have noted his lack of communication and I would agree. He very quickly knew what needs to be done to help me and did thoroughly answer the few questions I could think of at the time. I don't expect surgeons to spend a bunch of time hand holding so wasn't disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Went for corrective eye surgery and though the procedure went smoothly at check up he noticed a flap didn't heal properly. Advised it should be fine and tried to smooth it out. This flap has been causing me issues every day since in all follow up exams and it's been over a year. Not happy at all and if I get it corrected I will NEVER go back to him, which is disappointing because I was told that he was the best and very thorough and that was completely incorrect.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Judelson has been treating our 3 year old granddaughter for the last year or so. He is so awesome with her, he takes her as quickly as possible whenever she has a flare up. He is always so pleasant and makes her feel so comfortable at times. She says when she grows up she wants to be like Dr. Judelson.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I recently had an ulcer back in June 2014, he was very good at getting my eye healed. He never said much about what he was doing. So if you want to know something you must ask. I was very proactive and asked lots of questions. He will always answer. I recently just had a corneal tranplant which almost went sideways .. but with his knowledge and skills! ... he has given me back my vision!! .. at first ... he seems very stand off ish! .. and he is .. but when it came to my eyes .. he was very good at his job! ..

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Poor bedside manner would be an understatement, but it is technical skills that are of the utmost importance. I must/will tolerate his rudeness and condescending manner for the sake of my father's eyesight.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I appreciate his honesty and directness, which can be confused for poor bedside manner but with time you will understand his humour and his way. Very wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I find Dr. Judelson to be okay. One thing for sure is that he will help you in any way he can. There were multiple times we received emails from him at 12-1 in the morning. He truly cares about his patients. However he doesn't say very much, nor does he explain what he is doing very often. You have to be proactive and ask him questions. He canbe very late for appointments.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Judelson is a top professional and knowledgeable in his field. I trust his ability to perform certain procedures on my eyes as I am prone to celazians. He is always accomodating when I have problems with these. He also performed corrective laser surgery on me 6 years ago. The process was seamless. I believe there are certain people we look to for specialized services. This is one of them. I value the fact that he is focused on my eye health versus being a best friend. I appreciate the professionalism and focus on the important task at hand: improving the quality of our sight.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Great Experience with Cross-linking surgery. quick and painless.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey Judelson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had my first visit yesterday. My appointment was at 2:00 pm. I was a bit early. They took me right in for the prelims and then straight in to see Dr. Judelson. ..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Went for corrective eye surgery and though the procedure went smoothly at check up he noticed a flap didn't heal properly. Advised it should be fine and tried ..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Judelson has been treating our 3 year old granddaughter for the last year or so. He is so awesome with her, he takes her as quickly as possible whenever sh..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office staff were friendly and helpful in every way. Dr. Juddelson is a quiet professional surgeon. I trusted him. He has earned his excellent reputation..."

September 13, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "S4N0" to "S4P 2P3". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 2101 Smith St". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13065693937".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I recently had an ulcer back in June 2014, he was very good at getting my eye healed. He never said much about what he was doing. So if you want to know someth..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Poor bedside manner would be an understatement, but it is technical skills that are of the utmost importance. I must/will tolerate his rudeness and condescend..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate his honesty and directness, which can be confused for poor bedside manner but with time you will understand his humour and his way. Very wonderful..."

November 26, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Optometrist" to "Ophthalmologist"

April 25, 2012