You may also like

Rate Dr. Bijan N. Niaki

Dr. Bijan N. Niaki's Ratings

transfered to this doctor after belonging to another pain clinic for 3 years. Went in for a consultation. Had to sign a contract even though I had still belonged to my previous clinic. This was July 6th. Now I was told he couldn't even make an appointment until I was released from former pain center. I still had 2 scripts to fill from old clinic and when I asked Sonia the office manager she said I had to fill them because Dr. Niaki couldn't write scripts until I was released from old clinic. I filled one on 7/18/15 and other on 7/28/15. I was formally released from old clinic on 7/30/15 and his office didn't get this release until 8/3/15. So I finally got an appointment for 8/10/15, went in was put on new medication and given an appointment for an injection. I asked Sonia what I should do with the extra meds I had, do I bring them in to be destroyed??? She was very rude snapped at me and said no we don't do that here. Whatever, I went and dropped off the new medication at my pharmacy to get a call the next day saying that they were waiting to hear from Dr. Niaki to confirm I was now being seen by him. I get a call from Sonia saing I was being discharged from Niaki's office, was being flagged at every pharmacy is Massachusetts and called my old pain clinic lying saying I took his script and was trying to fill it at multiple pharmacies!!!! Was not true what so ever. During our phone conversation she said and I quote " We deal with people like you all the time and we learn something new every time" I said stop there I have never failed one of my drug tests at any time at my old clinic which I had belonged to for 3 years and have never, ever had any issues with my medications. I went to talk to Dr. Niaki the next day per order of the medical board and apparently he wasn't aware of his office manager's actions. I explained and still was told I could not be treated. I was telling one of the nurses what this Sonia had done to me in waiting room and how I said I had contacted the medical board and they said I wasn't in the wrong. So Dr. Niaki called me back into room, said I'm writing you a prescription for medication until you find a new pain center. I was prescribed a totally different medication then what I was on and pretty much good luck. So I started this medication 2 days ago and having withdrawals because come to find out it doesn't start working for 3 days, having chest pains, anxiety attacks ETC!! So I called his office today 2 different times to report these symptoms and not 1 return phone call. I am supposed to be monitored closely when switching medications and I was left to fend for myself. So I am waiting a call back from the medical board to go ahead with the complaint because what was done was unethical! So to all please beware, take this as a warning because you will have the same experience!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

The Best Doctor One Can Find...5 Star Service...The best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Very good doctor .I am walking with no cane,no walker anymore. 26 years of pain ,two back surgeries.Pain gone.He is amazing, funny too....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][570351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

Very competent and pleasant physician.Love his bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][570350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Very intelligent and knowledgeable physician. He cured my back pain . my leg pain is also gone after 23 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][570349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

very thoughtful and cheerful ,well educated and exelant bedside manner,asks lots of questions to diagnose problem,humble

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][570348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Excellent pain physician. He took care of my low back pain. for the first time I had real relief. I strongly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][570347].votes_count ]]