Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Erhart

I've been going here for years! They're the best!!!! Short wait time and great hours for the working woman!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

He is an awesome doctor, delivered my 4 sons, great bedside manner, would recommend to everyone, and I have.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr .Erhart delivered both of my daughters and I absolutely love him he makes you feel comfortable and is just amazing

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I was recommended to Dr. Erhart and so glad I was. He delivered my first baby. Love him. All the nurses at the hospital kept saying he was the best.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr erhart is absolutely amazing. He is caring funny and very very gentle he made me and my husband feel very comfortable we were so nervous he kept reassuring us that everything was going to be fine. I recommend this dr to everyone he is amazing. My family has been using him for years.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I have learned the hard way, he is a surgeon first, his unnecessary induction rate and c-section rate is through the ROOF! Never listened to any of my concerned, blew me off many many time. Was told to "stop being a baby" and when I want to "grow up" and listen. Worst birthing experience of my life. And I was a patient for many years prior to getting pregnant. Never in my life would I have thought a dr can lie through his teeth. I have since had a vbac with midwives who knew women are able to birth!!!!!! So if you want an induction with every medical intervention and most likely a c-section by all means see him. If you want to actually have an empowering birth stay away!

Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Thomas Erhart is excellent! He has the fine qualities a great doctor would possess: kind, caring, knowledgeable and well experienced in what he does. On 04/25 after informing Dr. Erhart my wife and I went to St. Charles Hospital to deliver our first baby. In the last stage of labor unexpectedly an umbilical cord loop problem emerged causing the baby’s heartbeat to drop suddenly. At this point Dr. Erhart wasted no time, calmly called all the nurses needed and decidedly moved into action. After an intense effort of 10 to 15 minutes he managed to have my wife deliver a healthy baby girl with the aid of a suction cap. I believe that under similar circumstances a less competent or less experienced doctor would have sent my wife for c-session instead, possibly causing delay which might result in unknown consequences. My wife and I are grateful to Dr. Erhart for what he did at a very critical moment. Someday we will tell this story to our daughter. We are sure she will be grateful too. Written by James Hsu, Ph.D.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

LOVE THIS PRACTICE!!!!! I have absolutely no complaints about the office or the doctors. The receptionists and workers are always beyond cheerful and friendly. Both doctors are amazing and make you feel so comfortable. I've had a rough 1st pregnancy and they have been so supportive. They never make you feel like a question or a concern is stupid. I would never leave!!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

I found Dr. Erhart on this website and set up my initial visit for a check up. He was courteous, thorough, and took the time to answer any and all questions that I had. I am so thankful I finally found what every doctor should be.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I have been with Dr. Erhart for almost 16 years, and have never had a negative experience. He is patient, caring and takes his time with you to be sure all of your questions and needs are met. Perhaps that is why some of his appointments run behind - he doesn't watch the clock when he is with you and I have full faith in his abilities and recommendations. I would gladly sit in the waiting room a little longer knowing I am seeing the such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Thomas P. Erhart's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Port Jefferson Station, NY