Ratings for Dr. William Forbes Brodie-Brown

He was rude, abrupt, and didn't seem to care at all. The only time I got some sort of nice response from him was when we were leaving. We'll never go to him again.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr Brodie-Brown asked me today, "What do you want me to do about it?" when my legs and feet were swelling and I am short of breath. I have seen other physician at the clinic on Weber and have found them to be professional, not sure what this physicians issue might be but clearly he does not belong in this line of work. I found this out when the prescription he gave me is in the same family of medication I am allergic to (this was noted in my profile with the clinic)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Saw dr brodie brown at the weber clinic today found him kind, caring and very knowledgeable. Overall very pleased.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I think the whole clinic is amazing. I went there as a walk in patient and walked out that day with enrollment forms for Dr Brodie-Brown. He was the first doctor to ever give me a needle, and not hurt me or bruise me (or laugh at my nervousness!!). He has been helpful (as best he could) with my recent broken/shattered baby toe - nothing much doctors can do - but he gave me something for the pain and actually listened to my concerns about pain pills and gave me something PERFECT - non drowsy, non spacey, etc and gave me free samples. He is honestly great with myself and my daughter. Anytime I go in, my child is acknowledged too, and given a sucker for just showing up with me. Kindness like that goes a long way with me.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I was in to see him at the Weber Medical Centre for a cough/cold/sinus issue. His first question to me was, do you smoke? I said yes, and his response was, well then what are you here for. I was dumb founded. I didn't know what to say. He asked me if I had allergies, i said yes, penicillin, he then prescribed me amoxicillian, which I pointed out is the same family. He quickly changed his tone and gave me zithromax. He never did tell me what is wrong with me but the pharmacist said the meds were for a chest infection which is strange considering none of my symptoms revolve around my chest. If you are too tired to do your job properly then just retire. People shouldn't have to deal with you horrible attitude and errors with medications

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I have Dr Brodie Brown as a Family Dr. He is great worked with me to figure out what is wrong. Asked a million questions and did tests for me diagnosed corect the first time however it did take a few months of follow up appointments to get my meds correct but it would have with any Dr. I would recomend him. He jokes around and has a good bedside manor with me. im a 33 year old man.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

I went to a walk in clinic in Kitchener due to a cough that I had for over 7 days. I am a nurse and found that the wait was acceptable. I have met many doctors in all areas of clinics and in the hospital. I found this doctor to be very helpful. He gave me trouble for waiting too long to see a doctor and asked all of the appropriate questions regarding my illness. He diagnosed me properly and even appologized for taking to long on his new computer. I found him to have a great sense of humour and the right amount of professionalism. Great experience:)

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Perhaps it's because he's in a new clinic in Kitchener, but I found Dr. Brodie-Brown to be very helpful and knowlegeable when I went to see him for a possible sinus infection. I didn't want to take antibiotics because I was pregnant, so he advised other ways to relieve my discomfort and help my sinuses recover. I will gladly see him again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I am not sure what good another negative post of this dotor will serve. I am writing more out of frustration. Dr. Brodie-Brown was so bad that I am still annoyed at my only visit with him years ago. I honestly believe he was **** when he saw me. He gave me less than a minute to explain my symptoms, then proceeded to write something very slowly on a paper, not explaining what. He left the room at one point to try to find a book (which I learned after I asked why he left). I seriously question his competence and compassion for his patients. I never plan to visit this clinic in Guelph again. Fortunately, I have a good doctor now and won't need to.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008