Ratings for Dr. Cyprien Enweani

I'm brag about him all the time I'm so thankful and blessed to have him for my doctor. Nothing but good things to say about him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

There is not enough kind words to say about Dr. Cyprien Enweani he has been my physician for 27 years and I feel very blessed . Has been there for me for everything and always has time to listen . Thank you so much for everything.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

How does a person trust this rate your doctor site when the doctors name is not correctly spelled and a person doesn't even have to sign their name to their rating!?!?!?!?

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

He has been my doctor for 25 years. I love him and will miss him when he retires. My kids are lucky to have him, too.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

He has been my doctor all my life! He is beyond helpful and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Enweani has been my doctor for years. I truly could not ask for a better doctor. He is honest and has a great bedside manner. The receptionist who calls me for setting up appointments is very rude and aggressive. The rest of the staff when I show up at the clinic is pretty great though! They always remember my daughter and I and help us feel very comfortable.

Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Enweani is an amazing Doctor. He is so knowledgable and very caring. He actually listens and cares about how you are doing. He does not rush you through and push meds. My only negative thoughts are with the staff. I guess one specific lady takes his bookings now and she does not reflect Dr.Enweani at all. I don't know if she just doesn't like people or hates her job but my last two times dealing with her have been awful. If I didn't already know how amazing Dr. Enweani was I would go somewhere else because I deal with her about as much as I see him.

Submitted October 20, 2016

You won't find a more caring & excellent doctor, he has been my family doctor for 24 years, even when I lived in a different city, I drove back to see him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

He's an excellent doctor. Every time I have seen him, he has been friendly, reassuring, and concerned for my wellbeing. He recently helped me get through an ordeal with kidney stones, and I am great fun for everything he did for me.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr E has been my family doc for 24 years delivered both my babies and had been my moms doc as well. She was a heart patient for years, he always MADE time for her even in his busy schedule . I haven't come across a time ever where I've experienced being rushed or overlooked by him. I think he's a gem!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015