Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Legouri

He is very knowledgeable and straightforward with regard to diagnosis. As an older patient I feel he is compassionate to what can be fixed or not.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

He is knowledgeable and professional. He is direct with his diagnosis. His PA assistant a young lady is professional and ready to answer questions. His office staff is better than it was. I believe if no surgery is in the patient's future...there are up to 2hr waits in his office. Very hard if you are a young mother (with children waiting) or have a job to go to.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr.Legouri did my acl about 3years ago.My knee feels great.DR Legouri was easy to talk to, and my workers comp paperwork was done to perfection by his staff.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

I had a knee problem and I feel that he and his assistant (blonde snotty little chick) were so nasty and unprofessional. I to will never set foot in his office. It is like a surgery factory. They need to learn how to treat their patients!!!!! or change professions

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

My elderly mother broke her hip and Dr. Legouri did a wonderful job in easing our anxiety over the situation. We have never had to wait more than 15 minutes for our appointments.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008

1 hour 50 minute wait, then he was rude and offensive, very unprofessional. Did nothing to help my pain other than a Physical Therapy script. He also dresses unprofessionally, black jeans and a Harley Davidson shirt. I will NEVER GO BACK to his office!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

You can watch an entire movie in the waiting room waiting for your appointment. He seems like a good doctor but I just could not go anymore because the wait times were waaaay too long. I had a 1:00 appointment and only saw the dr. at 1:45!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Richard A. Legouri's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1972)

Sask Health