You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michelle S. Knolla

Do not see this doctor. She has been sued at least three times for malpractice. It is not worth you our your baby's life. There are so many other competent doctors in Omaha.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr K is very competent and professional. She does not rush the appointment and encourages questions. She has been my dr for several years and I recommend her highly. My upcoming appointment is 9/2015.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I really like Dr Knolla. In addition to her professionalism, meaning; knowledgeable, helpful,on time,great staffed, and knows her profession, She is friendly, empathetic, and she makes suggestions in,offering options of treatments. She is aware of new med.technologies, and shares that also. I love to see good women in professional positions, and it is my opinion that she is good at hers. I think the thing that sets her apart from other obgyn doctors. is the fact that makes me feel important, like a good friend would. She is genuine, smiles, asks how have you been since the last time I have seen you? Whats new in your life? She is wholistic in her approach, in that she recognizes the connections between physical, mental,emotional. So she not only checks on the good health of one's reproductive system but the whole body, and the patient's lifestyle health. I dont remember what I paid for my check up, but it is consistent with the national average.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

She delivered my son in 2001. I did not have complications during my pregnancy but started to have complications prior to delivery in the hospital. My son had his cord wrapped around his neck inside of me, and was face up, bad enough to cause the nurse to be alarmed and prep me for a c-section. When the doctor arrived shortly before delivery (and I mean 20 minutes) she put on a gown and said "oh it's fine" and proceeded to suck him out with the vacuum. She was surprised she didn't break his collar bone. It took what seemed forever for him to start crying because he had so much gook inside of his body. I'm surprised and extremely lucky he isn't brain damaged. Her bedside manner stinks. She could care less about what her patient is going through.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr Knolla is friendly, down to earth and experienced. I asked a number of questions at my annual exam and she took the time to listen to my complaints/concerns. Not sure why others have had issues with her. I think she's great!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I thought it was just me. I always thought she was rude and rough. She induced me a week early even though I was doing fine. I stopped going to her because she constantly snipped at me about my wt. I am overweight but I didn't need to hear that her job was so much harder because of this. I became as close to anorexia as I ever hope to become while I was pregnant as a result of her chastising me and telling me I should lose wt. while pregnant. It was a horrible experiene.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Knolla isn't chatty, but if you have any questions, she is very helpful. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. I went to her for a routine woman's check-up, I should have known that she wasn't great for how quickly I was able to get in to see her. She has horrid bedside manner. When she was ready to do my pelvic exam she said in an annoyed voice "Well, let's get this over with". I have had almost a dozen pap smears done before her, none of them had hurt or caused me to bleed - I had BOTH pain and bleeding during/after she performed the procedure. When I tried to express to her some other issues at the end of my appointment, she simply shrugged them off and told me to go and see another type of doctor. It felt like she did not care about me as a patient, I felt as if she was just "going through the motions".

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Very unprofessional, misdiagnosed problems resulting in terrible complications. Does not carry enough insurance to cover the damage she was found negligent of because of the horrible medical malpractice caps. Terrible bedside manner after the tragedy. No sense of responsibility or compassion...DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

My first appointment with Dr. Knolla was not the best. However, after a few additional appointments/call backs etc. things got a lot more comfortable. She truly is a caring person and I appreciate the great care she has given me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Michelle S. Knolla's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do not see this doctor. She has been sued at least three times for malpractice. It is not worth you our your baby's life. There are so many other competent ..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr K is very competent and professional. She does not rush the appointment and encourages questions. She has been my dr for several years and I recommend her..."

August 20, 2015
  • City changed from "ELKHORN" to "Omaha"

September 1, 2013
  • City changed from "OMAHA" to "ELKHORN"

April 29, 2013