Ratings for Dr. Narendra K. Shah

I have chronic back and neck pain and was going to one of the larger pain clinics in Massachusetts. I felt like I was in a cattle herd prior to switching to Dr Shah. Dr Shah has been very helpful and insightful. He sees each patient himself and is very thorough. Up until seeing him I saw a different PA each time I went to the other pain clinic, which makes continuity of care difficult. Each one had their own ideas about my care and they would often contradict each other. I felt at times I was being outright lied to by some of them when one month one of them would say one thing and I'd go back the following month and ask about whatever the last had mentioned and they'd state that it was completely off base! Dr Shah has been consistent, conscientious, and honest with me. He has lowered the dose on my medication, which I was worried about, but it's actually helped! His office staff is small but highly efficient. The ladies who work for him are kind, they work hard and they know each patient by name. I have only ever seen 2 people there but they obviously know their stuff! I've had a couple of insurance glitches and they explained everything to me and helped me fix any issues asap. If you are in the area and suffer chronic pain, I highly recommend Dr Shah. I found him almost by accident and could not be more happy with my current pain care management.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Narendra K. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1962)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, MA