Ratings for Dr. Marie-Josee Allard

I love her work. She helped me to be able to hear again. Thanks Dr. Allard

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Excellent person, excellent doctor ! Thank you Dr. for your support , kindness,happiness and knowledge !!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Thank you Dr for your happiness. kindness and knowledge. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

So down to earth and friendly! Very knowledgable and won't do unnecessary procedures. Very pleased with my surgery results. Couldn't ask for a better specialist!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Très bon médecin, elle est très gentille et douce avec les gens. Elle nous force pas à faire un test si on ne veut pas.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Allard is AMAZING, hands down. She is personable, knowledgeable, and her bedside manner is second-to-none. I am thrilled to have her as one of my specialists, I just wish that all of my doctors were like her. She operated on me in 2011, and changed my life. I have to have a touch up this year, 2013, and I am actually looking forward to it and the results. That being stated, however; I have to agree with many of the other people on this site. The receptionist, limited calling hours, and lack of voice mail/answering services are shortcomings. I loath making calls to the office as I have found the receptionist(s)to be terse and unaccommodating. I've even been blamed for missing an appointment and being a "no show" when I wasn't even notified that I had an appointment. There is a definite disconnect in communication when it comes to getting/being notified of appointments. Wait times are to be expected as emergencies come up. If you can get past the front desk hassle, you're good to go.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Top notch! A number one. Caring. Personable... I could go on, but, just top notch! Can't imagine much better.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr Allard was very good at explaining things to me and, more importantly, in setting my mind at ease regarding the surgery I just recently completed. That went very well and I seem to healing from it quite rapidly.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Dr. Allard is very kind and knowledgable. Has a great bedside manner. However, her secretary is incompetent and rude. She is extremely hard to get a hold of - with her office having very limited hours accepting calls, no answering service, and ringing busy constantly during the limited hours it is open. It is impossible to get through to her office. Wait times are not any better once an appointment has been made. I waited for over 2 hours with a 2 year old to see her despite having a scheduled appointment. While she is a very kind and considerate doctor be forewarned and weigh the frustrations.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I found her quite knowledgeable and very helpful,she is very hard to see though as she has a very long waiting list

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010