Ratings for Dr. Andy Tsang

Rushes you and only allows for one issue at a time. Not knowledgeable and unwilling to research. Had him as a family doc for over 20 years and he misdiagnosed me. Staff is moody.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Family Doctor for 20+ years...only great experiences ... 😃

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr Tsang has been my family doctor for over 15 years. He is professional, kind and caring. He follows up everything thoroughly. I find I can get appointments within 2-3 days after calling and if it is urgent I always get fitted in earlier than that. Overall a great family physician.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I was his patient for 20 yrs.The appointments they make after waiting for over 1 hr. i leave because its not right and appoinment is for 3 and am still waiting at 4 .when he visit me i complain for another problem he tell me me to make another appointment for the other problem.He never sign my passport for renewal. people who go there are peassant they dont have new choice/. Now i had a real doctor .He just want you to take more pills and tmore test. now after 20 yrs i had a nice doctor who listens and i can gpo there without any complain. He never say to make to had another appointment for any problem i had. until bradford gets mpore family doctor his rating will always be good.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Wonderful family physician. I never have to wait, and unlike the other posters, I don't seem to have trouble getting an appointment within 2 or 3 days. Always follows up on issues, and keeps meticulous records. He has made himself available at many of my surgeries as well...which is nice.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Dr tsang has been my gp for the last 20 years. Through all the various ailments and sports injuries I've had, he has always been thorough, knowledgable, helpful and professional, going the extra mails to ensure the patient receives adequate care. His staff greet patients warmly and by name, remembering faces even over extended periods of time.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Great doctor and very thorough. Being a General Practitioner, obviously he forwards you out for further testing to specialists. I see someone below complaining of this process, but THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO! He follows up everything thoroughly. Never had any issues with Dr. Tsang, very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Has been my family doctor since I was young and now is my son's doctor as well. Is caring and thorough, as well getting a same day appointment is almost always an option which is great for lives random ailments.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr Tsang has been our family doctor for over ten years. He is professional, kind and caring. Always on time, Dr. Tsang runs an efficient and friendly office. Very knowledgeable, not afraid to call upon specialists when appropriate, like to run tests and establish 'baselines'. Very proactive healthcare.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Tsang has been my doctor since I was a child, and now provides care for my son as well. He's always been very professional and informative. Yes he does do a lot of tests, but I was incredibly sick for a good three months, 4 courses of antibiotics to cure me, but he gave me a call once a week to see how I was and set up multiple follow ups to ensure I was ok. Very caring, kind, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009