Ratings for Dr. David Venturi

Horrible Man and doctor.....angers if you question him or ask for second opinion....bullied my dad for questioning his diagnosis and now we have cancer spreading because of his inept insistence that his diagnosis was right....literally slapped my dads sheet of questions out of his hands and refused to see him again for asking to see a specialist....he is a pig

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Terrible Doctor. Only interest is billing and he is dismissive and thinks the patient doesn't know anything....He's a fool (sorry) but of course he was an engineer first and it shows:(

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I dont understand why incompetent doctors like him exist. Should the college of physicians perform some kind of yearly reviews or something. Such a useless doctor/person...

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

best doctor...skill, knowledge, humor and speed make for the best family doctor

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Doesn't close the door because he's so quick to get you out of his office! Doesn't listen to you, completely dismissive. Venturi gets paid to tell people to go home and wait for the problem to go away on it's own. Doesn't like to give a prescription, doesn't want to refer to a specialist, he cracks sick jokes about your condition...he's an arrogant and just plain mean. He's also a naturopath, and loves to push alternative medicine quackery all the time!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

This physician's indifference, rushing and dismissive behaviour ultimately led to an ICU admission and prolonged hospital stay for my parent which has ended his/her ability to work. We received no acknowledgement (never mind apolofy) from the practice. The only reason we have not formally complained to tbe College is because my parent is afraid of needing to see him again. Please be very careful if you have to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Horrible Dr, only cares about himself, hearing his own voice and cracking jokes. He should probably return to Yuk Yuk's and give up his practice. Refused to treat my ailing father after we took him to a specialist against his wishes. We're forced to do so because he had no time to review his medication, think outside the box as his health continued to detoriate. Anyone thinking of having him as your Dr, please think,twice.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

He definitely doesn't waste a lot of time, but he does have genuine concern. He's always taken my concerns seriously. I have never experienced the supposed apprehensiveness to refer to specialists as reported in other reviews.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Venturi for years. I go in with a list if I have more than one inquiry and he attends to each of my concerns. The waiting room is always full and this is why he "rushes". We're in a very highly populated area and he has a LOT of patients to see so try to see things from his perspective as well when reviewing. If you will require a longer appointment then mention it when booking! If you're going to request a physical (for a woman) request Dr. Basta who works in his building and has done a complete physical for me. It is always better going to a woman anyways!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Venturi is an extremely intelligent and knowledgeable doctor, there is no doubt about this. He does go through patients quickly but he has to in order to not have a crazy wait at an extremely busy office. When my father was ill and i was struggling with the fact that he was dying, dr Venturi helped me a great deal. He didnt rush me, i remember sitting in his office crying, he did everything he could to help me, i will never forget his kind words and his encouragement.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016