Ratings for Dr. David Weizman

dr Weizmann is a confident knowledgable Doctor , excellent doctor and he knows what he is doing, God bless you and bless everything you do . 🙏🏼👍

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

All i Can Say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

He's an excellent surgeon. I personally don't go to see a doctor to have tea time. It needs to be quick. Does his consultation, examination if need be and recommends treatment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Excellent. Outstanding. Brilliant. Fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

No No No No NoNo No No No NoNo No No No NoNo No No No NoNo No No No NoNo No No No No

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND SEE SOMEONE ELSE. let me say this first I HAVE ISSUE WITH DOCTORS IN ONTARIO (I say ontario because I live in this Province, i am not sure about other provinces) I am suffering from hemorrhoids, My family doctor referred me to a clinic in downtown toronto (I dont remember which clinic it was) they mentioned i have 3 hemorrhoids and i was contacted by the doctor and mentioned i have to do my procedure on X day and X time, (NO COMMUNICATION WHATSOEVER in regards, what i should and shouldn't eat/do before my surgary) I drove downtown, after my procedure i could NOT WALK(for 2 weeks straight and i was in so much pain ) , and once it was done the nurse/assistance mentioned i should not be driving. Thats first thing i wanted to mention. Second, the doctor who did the procedure said, he will not remove all 3, because it should be done one at a time. i went back to my Family docter after a year, and i ask for a different doctor, and he referred David Weizman, I went to his office( I specifically asked for a actual surgery and NOT hemorrhoid banding) , examined me, and said actual surgery (To cut off my hemorrhoid) has a LOT OF PAIN and you do not want to go through that, i told him i dont think banding would be any better, because i could not walk for 2 weeks, and he replied "Strainge" that never happens, i dont know what the first doctor did. He sent me to a second doctor located in bathurst and steeles, so (second Dr) to do the banding for me, i got off work, i went there and the doctor said, we CANNOT do the banding, because your hemorrhoid severe and needs to be removed(Cut off and need actual surgery) I went back to Weisman, and he said, he is wrong, i can do the banding,(Which i dont know, if he could do the banding himself at first place, why he sent me to some other doctors). I booked an appointment with him, i went to the hospital in Richmond hill(Mackenzie Health), but he did not do the banding procedure and he said, your hemorrhoids are big and i could not do the banding. and i asked him what should i do NOW, and this GENIUS gave me 2 options, 1. Either do not do the surgery and leave your hemorrhoid, and let it heal itself (WHICH NEVER HAPPENS)and he explained, because hemorrhoid wont risk my life 2. or do the surgery. like i didnt know these options myself.... i called the office to book an appointment for the surgery, Julie mentioned she will call me fist thing in the morning and its been a week now i did not get a call, i went to their office yesterday and the office was closed, and every time you call them(at least when i called) it goes straight to Voicemail. not sure why we are paying taxes for our health care i guess because we have these helpful "Drs" around. P.S to get a doctors nite you have to swipe your card which i am not sure if thats a norm or what. If anyone knows private doctors(That i can PAY and be served) that i can go to please contact me at utube1362@gmail.com. Thank you all. I but DO NOT recommend Weisman and the reason i do not call him "Dr" because he does not deserve that title.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I really recommend Dr Weizman, excellent attention. Julie the secretary is amazing very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Had a 2:15 appointment but told the receptionist a few days earlier I had to get out quickly to pick up my disabled son on time. She said to come a bit earlier. Got there at 2:05. A few patients ahead which were less than 5 minutes each. By 2:15 I was next. He got on the phone for 35 minutes laughing and joking while I sat there. I told the receptionist I had to leave soon but no one budged. I left. I won't be back. I can't comment on anything else.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Hi all, O would definitely recommend Dr. Weizman. I am suffering from hemmoroids and my family Dr. Recommend Dr. Weisman. I went there and he examined me and referred another doctor to take a look as he was not sure which type of surgery I should be doing and the other Dr. Mentioned I need to book an appointment through hospital and with shrinking the hemmoroids the problem will not be solved and it needs to be fully removed. My point is he is very helpful and the staff are amazing. I would definitely definitely recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

He was a fantastic surgeon when he performed on a peri anal abcess.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014