Ratings for Dr. Michael Kroll

Dr Kroll has provided excellent care to myself, my wife and two children for almost 30 years. He always has time to listen/discuss frankly any issues. I hope he continues to practice as long as I live!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Excellent doctor! He is knowledgeable, thorough and always makes the time to answer any questions you may have. A true professional in his field!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

He has been our family doctor for almost 30 years. The best doctor in Mississauga.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Excellent doctor. Has been so good to my whole family. He has been so helpful in some of my hardest times. He takes the time to answer your questions, and if he doesn't know the answer, he doesn't brush you off or give you a half answer. He'll look it up. He comes off as patient, friendly and concerned. His diagnosis, treatments, and referrals have been spot on. You can't always get an appointment with him though. The doctors who work under him range from wonderful to absolutely terrible. I have had a couple shockingly rude doctors, who seem ill informed and judgmental.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I've had Dr. Kroll for 29 years. He is an excellent family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Kroll has been an excellent family Doctor for me for more than 20 years. Three years ago, I was hit with some major life threatening bowel-disease issues. The professional care and advice I have received from Gordon Canning (Nurse Practitioner) and Dr. Kroll is outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Kroll has been our family doctor for over twenty years. He is humble, hardworking, funny and very understanding. His staff need a lot of training to be nicer to patients. He is often so busy that we have to wait a long time for our appointment and the parking there is very expensive.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Finally found a great doctor not just a business man in medicine after my original doctor moved.Dr Kroll is rare gem the medical field.He truly likes what he does and attempts to diagnose and aide in solving one's ailment.I don't get the feeling that I'm being pushed out of his office once I get to see him.My only concern is that it takes sometime to see him if not urgent.His staff has kept me waiting on the phone for long periods of time on numerous occasions.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Kroll has been my family doctor for over a dozen years and I find him to be knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and non-judgemental. I struggled with an addiction issue and I am now two years sober. He was instrumental in guiding me in the direction of appropriate treatment. It doesn't hurt that easy on the eyes too from a woman's perspective!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Kroll is an excellent doctor. He has been our family doctor for over 21 years ever since he handled the delivery of my youngest sister. I have had other doctors in previous years while away at school but I have returned to him because he is such an exceptional doctor. He has extensive medical knowledge and if there is something he doesn't know or is not 100% certain about he will research it and personally phone back with the answer. I have a lot of respect for this doctor and greatly appreciate all of his hard work and commitment to his practice.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011