Ratings for Dr. Michael Kroll

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Kroll for 30 years...he is exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I've been a patient of Michael's for over 25 years, He is awesome! He's also a teaching doctor so it's often difficult to see him when needed - which is a challenge, Try booking an appointment and you are on hold for an average of 12-15 minutes. A couple of the key receptionists there are brutal. One is super slow and answering phones and the other (latino looking one) who checks you in on his side (not teaching side) is extremely arrogant and rude. Other than that....he's an excellent doctor. Just a few road blocks to get to him which is disappointing for most, unfortunately.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Best doctor I have had, extensively knowledgeable, very reassuring, patient and thorough. I cannot find a better doctor. Greatly appreciated!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Kroll has provided excellent care to myself, my wife and two children for almost 30 years. He always has time to listen/discuss frankly any issues. I hope he continues to practice as long as I live!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Excellent doctor! He is knowledgeable, thorough and always makes the time to answer any questions you may have. A true professional in his field!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

He has been our family doctor for almost 30 years. The best doctor in Mississauga.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Excellent doctor. Has been so good to my whole family. He has been so helpful in some of my hardest times. He takes the time to answer your questions, and if he doesn't know the answer, he doesn't brush you off or give you a half answer. He'll look it up. He comes off as patient, friendly and concerned. His diagnosis, treatments, and referrals have been spot on. You can't always get an appointment with him though. The doctors who work under him range from wonderful to absolutely terrible. I have had a couple shockingly rude doctors, who seem ill informed and judgmental.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I've had Dr. Kroll for 29 years. He is an excellent family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Kroll has been an excellent family Doctor for me for more than 20 years. Three years ago, I was hit with some major life threatening bowel-disease issues. The professional care and advice I have received from Gordon Canning (Nurse Practitioner) and Dr. Kroll is outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Kroll has been our family doctor for over twenty years. He is humble, hardworking, funny and very understanding. His staff need a lot of training to be nicer to patients. He is often so busy that we have to wait a long time for our appointment and the parking there is very expensive.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015