Ratings for Dr. Michael Kroll

Kind, compassionate and caring in his care of all of my family,takes time to listen and never rushes you out the,has great respect from his peers.I'm a 28 year patient of Dr. Kroll and I have never been let down by him EVER!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

He was kind, compassionate and caring in his care of our brother during a very difficult time. He is an outstanding physician who was always available when called.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Kroll for 30 years...he is exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I've been a patient of Michael's for over 25 years, He is awesome! He's also a teaching doctor so it's often difficult to see him when needed - which is a challenge, Try booking an appointment and you are on hold for an average of 12-15 minutes. A couple of the key receptionists there are brutal. One is super slow and answering phones and the other (latino looking one) who checks you in on his side (not teaching side) is extremely arrogant and rude. Other than that....he's an excellent doctor. Just a few road blocks to get to him which is disappointing for most, unfortunately.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Best doctor I have had, extensively knowledgeable, very reassuring, patient and thorough. I cannot find a better doctor. Greatly appreciated!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Kroll has provided excellent care to myself, my wife and two children for almost 30 years. He always has time to listen/discuss frankly any issues. I hope he continues to practice as long as I live!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Excellent doctor! He is knowledgeable, thorough and always makes the time to answer any questions you may have. A true professional in his field!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

He has been our family doctor for almost 30 years. The best doctor in Mississauga.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Excellent doctor. Has been so good to my whole family. He has been so helpful in some of my hardest times. He takes the time to answer your questions, and if he doesn't know the answer, he doesn't brush you off or give you a half answer. He'll look it up. He comes off as patient, friendly and concerned. His diagnosis, treatments, and referrals have been spot on. You can't always get an appointment with him though. The doctors who work under him range from wonderful to absolutely terrible. I have had a couple shockingly rude doctors, who seem ill informed and judgmental.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I've had Dr. Kroll for 29 years. He is an excellent family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016