Ratings for Dr. P. Suri

Excellent Doctor. Takes time to talk with you, does not rush you out the door. If you are concerned, he refers you to a specialist. Very thorough and caring. Every time my family or I have been in the hospital under a specialists care, Dr. Suri visited several times. When an elderly lady was looking for a Dr. Which many others refused her because she had cancer, he took her as a patient. He works all the time and goes above and beyond for his patients. I'll be sad when he retires. Withe his connections doing surgerys, we get in to see specialists in a short turn around. Great Doctor and Kate is excellent!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

We have been patients of Dr Suri for 16 years. He is kind, caring, compassionate and goes above and beyond in his service to you!! If you require the attention of a specialist he calls them while you're in the office and makes sure you have the follow up treatment you need. On more than one occasion he diagnosed a problem and called in a specialist. Specialist drags things out and in the end Dr. Suri made the correct diagnosis. His office dynamics has changed over the years - he assists in more surgeries so office hours have changed but you can't still get in to see him within a reasonable time. In any Dr. Office the key is good front line people - Kathy was always great with us but I understand sometimes not with others she retired in 2012. Tiffany was friendly but different, kept things moving - not quite as efficient as Kathy and would forget to make follow up appointments for diagnostics, you sort of had to be your own follow up person, she moved on. Kate is fabulous - friendly, efficient, curteous the office runs smoothly and efficiently. The worst problem is the parking in the downtown area - brutal!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I saw Dr Suri today on the recommendation of my pain management Dr out of the hospital. I needed to have a commercial medical done and I could not get into my own family dr for almost 6 weeks. And this is pending a job! My pain Dr made a quick call to Dr Suri at 230 pm and I was told he'd see me now at his office. The staff was great, didn't wait long considering it was last minute and he was very thorough. Took the time to know me and my family and faxed the filled in forms while I waited. Would definitely see him again any day and would recommend him to anyone...especially kids! Thx Dr Suri and staff!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Stay AWAY FROM HIM..ALMOST KILLED MY HUSBAND AND A FRIEND OF MINE!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I'm sure Dr. Suri is a fantastic doctor, bc my Mother and Grandmother rave about him all the time. Kathy on the other hand tips the scale so far in the opposite side that it makes his firm seem unprofessional, and uninviting. Dr. Suri brought me into this world, and I very much appreciate that, but Kathy has pushed me to seek another family doctor for myself and my family...for what it's worth.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr Suri is a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. This makes him a very busy doctor. He has caught so many problems misdiagnosed by other doctors and specialists. He seems to be fixing a lot of issues from other doctors and surgeons. His office always accommodates us. He has been a huge help to me and my family. I have never had a doctor like him before. He is a lifesaver to me.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Suri has been our family Dr. for many years. We have found him to be a very knowledgeable and caring Dr. who always has time to answer questions. Kathy was always very helpful and we appreciated her support over the years, and wish her the best in her retirement.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

i was very upset with Kathy as I was suppose to have an apt at 10:15am I missed it i went home after work and fell asleep (i worked 3am till 9am) I called when I woke up and apologized and she said to me that he never wants to see me again because i missed an apt as far as I am concern3ed she shouldn't even be working she is a miserable old witch

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Suri has been my family doctor since I was a child. My husband and son now see him as well. I can't understand any negative reviews of either Dr. Suri, or Kathy. I've been through many health ups and downs, and they have both celebrated with me when their work is successful. If you can see this doctor, you are lucky. Thank Dr. suri, and especially Kathy!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Suri is the best damn doctor Ive been to in for and over 30 years. Kathy is the friendliest and most helpful receptionist i have had the pleasure to deal with. the people who say different are confused because it had to be their misunderstanding of what was going on. i have been at deaths door and have received info from other doctors and it has always been Suri to correct the problem with 1-2 visits he is amazing. thank you. W.S.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010