Ratings for Dr. Michael Salmon

The assistent nock at the door continually when Michael And pacientes are receiving the treatment and it is so quick... I felt so uncomfortable there!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Vernon Chiropractic is the real deal for rehabilitation/conservation of health. The staff are friendly and helpful. Dr Salmon is knowledgeable, has very good execution of adjustments. He is also very truthful and realistic about treatment programs and the results they can offer. I also have to say that Tim, one of their RMTs is also very knowledgable and helpful, even if he does beat you up when you see him. I can't wait until I am in the position to go back to Vernon Chiropractic and Massage for my chiro/massage regimen. Also, since they are conveniently located so close to Damini Physio (great people, Dason is very helpful), they are able to share information between one and other to work as a more efficient team to expedite your recovery, which I found to be immensely beneficial. Go check em all out, you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Love this office! Dr Salmon takes his time to talk to you and you get a massage while you're waiting! :)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I've been to about 6 different chiropractors and Dr. Salmon has been the best so far. Patient, Dedicated and Compassionate, he always makes me feel at ease. I've had a number of chiropractors who have become very complacent and two of which have even injured me, yet his treatment is always safe and effective. Go to him, he will be able to help you for sure!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Great doctor, very helpful and doesn't rush you out of there.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

In 14 years of seeing chiroprators finally one that will gives you time and listens. Because of his excellent care and incredible staff my competitive lifestyle is back in action. He isn't just about snapping and cracking but encourages different forms of therapy along with adjustments to get the most out of the treatments and encourages a healthy lifestyle to promote a healthy spine.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr Salmon definitely takes time with each patient and seems to adjust my back quite well; however often is quite preachy and pushes his view on you throughout the visit. This often goes far beyond health and includes his view on politics and judgements on previous patients he has worked with. I found this takes away from the effectiveness of the adjustment as I tend to tense up following some of these comments.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I've been to many chiropractors over the decades, including those who treated me like I was a piece of meat on an assembly line. Michael is far from that. He does not do only one set of adjustments like so many, but actually listens to the patient and works with him/her. He also does not insist that the patient come in all the time but suggests what he thinks will help and then leaves it to you. If you are one of those who cannot stand being cracked, he'll work with other methods while gently suggesting that perhaps it's time to let go of the fear. I cannot recommend him highly enough. But I fear that I'll now not be able to get in....

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007