Ratings for Dr. Bing Li

I took my mother to Dr.Bing Li for about 8 years. He seemed to be an alright doctor but after some stomach pains that were ongoing I took her to see my doctor. We asked him to check on the results of her physical that Dr. Li had ordered 4 to 6 weeks earlier and he told us that there was a positive result for blood in her fecal test that Dr. Li had never contacted us over. He ordered a colonoscopy and we found out she had colon cancer. I feel sick over not having her colon tested earlier but was preoccupied with her terrible back pain when seeing the doctor and just didnt think about it. I think that Dr.Li should have had her colon tested as part of her ongoing care but he did not. I would not recommend this doctor for his lack of thoroughness.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Here is a doctor that takes the time to listen and is so patient! He does not rush you out of his office and helps the entire family at any time!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Unapproachable, not willing to work with other specialists in other fields, has to have total control, speakds in a memorized format

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

What a pleasure to have such a caring, patient and knowledgeable Doctor. Areal asset for the Seniors.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Here is a Doctor who takes the time to be with his patients! Very knowledgeable and if he is not sure he will find out the best way he knows how!! He is so gentle and kind as well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

caring,gentle,very informative and follow up patients progress

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007