Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Carey

Dr Carey is one of those doctors that is really into his expertise - passionate. I was skeptical about some of his advice at first, but after I asked questions, he spent time with me explaining in depth the issue. Other doctors dont do this. Dr Carey's office could use a face lift, but I get the impression he invests his resources where it counts - in his friendly staff and in his own focus in his field.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

Dr. carey was very helpful and was very confident he could help me. his confidence and reassurance helped me get thru a diffcult previous sugery from another doctor.. I am very pleased. He is very kind and caring.I was referred by my doctor for a facial scar eyelid droop.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Dr. Carey is a very impatient doctor. Does not explain test results very clearly. Absolutely has no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr Carey is a very abrupt and impatient doctor. He may be a good doctor with a good understanding of what he does (that we will never know) but his bedside manner needs improving. He has a strange way of showing that he cares, as if you are a child and did something wrong - he shows irritability and exasperation.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

To give you an idea of the kind of doctor he is, he spent two weeks in Iraq as a volunteer training Iraqi surgeons facial trauma surgery. He came highly recommended by my doctor and he exceeded all expectations

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Has good social skills towards patients at first, but does not deeply have patients in mind.Lacks explaining procedures or details to patients. At times impatient. Not a detailed surgeon. My usual wait time is about 30-75minutes before seen. Left a visible scar on my eyelid when he assured me there was going to be no scars. I now need corrective surgery now from a reputable plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Timothy P. Carey's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1954)