Ratings for Dr. David S. Shawa

Dr. Shawa in my husband's opinion "cured" me! I am extremely grateful I found him. After years of severe chronic pains, he was and is the only dr that actually listened and helped me. He gave me my life back!! I can now function with minimal pain medications and I feel better then I have in years. He advised me and educated me and helped me get 100% relief from my lumbar pains. I trust and will fiollow him wherever he goes. Highly recommend this dr to anyone in severe chronic pains.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Shawa, in my opinion, knows his stuff. He really saved me a very serious problem by saying "I can't help you, you need a neuro surgeon" and I did.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Just make an appointment and I promise you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Dr. Shawa definitely gave me answers and solutions that relieved me of pain more on a permanent basis rather than just a band aid of drugs. He and his staff are polite and professional, an "A" rated medical staff that are worthy to be praised and recognized.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I am a former patient of this physician. He made my dic protrusions and annular fissure worse. Right now, my complaint against him is with an expert from the CA State Medical Board. He is also being invetigated by several insurance companies for fraud (I turned him in.).

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Dr. Shawa is very knowledgeable and a expert at what he does.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

he was very kind and knowledgeable about his field! I have great confidence in him!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. David S. Shawa's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1982)