Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Hubbell

I used to see Dr.Paul.His radio therapy teqniques were he charm, he is one true honest and direct doctor that has experienced back pain himself. In turn he changed from dentistry to pain management using everything in his arsenal.Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Don't waste your time, he is after your money. They told me they do not prescribe opiates and that is all I can take. He said that I was imagining my condition. I had a tramatic brain injury and seizure disorder. I have had many seizures, with proof. Also, all he spoke about was that he used to be a dentist! I did not go there for dental care. He needs to go back to being a dentist, terrible pain mgmt. doctor. I know because I have been going to doctors for 30 years.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

all he did was brag about being a dentist. I did not go there for dental work. Then without reviewing my history that includes Traumatic Brain Injury and seizures, he said it was all in my mind! His P. A. was very rude. do not waste your time, and he said he does not write opiates. Not everone can tolerate injections. He should go back to being a dentist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Hubbel and staff have been very unprofessional. They prescribed Opanna which caused my wife to get Pancreatitus. (Very Painful). We asked for an alternative medicine for the pain but was told the only thing we could get is Opanna which caused the new illness. Nothing else. Very bad to re-order a medication that makes you so ill. NO HEART HERE IN THIS FACILITY PLUS THEY MAY KOLL HER!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr hubbles pa poor bedside manner,you should not feel like death,is your answer.stated no magic bullet,to help .i guess you have to be in constant pain till they hit on a solution.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I recently was nearly disabled in my right leg from a serious case of sciatica which was a result of spinal stenosis. I could barely walk, even with the help of a cane and was in nearly constant excruciating pain. I went to the emergency room, my regular doctor and finally to an orthopedic doctor. I was given numerous prescriptions, but they gave me no relief. I had x-rays, a catscan and an mri. Finally, my orthopedic doctor arranged for me to get epidural injections. By this time, I had suffered and had little sleep for 3 weeks. My pain went from my lower lumbar to the bottom of my right foot. My appt. for injections was at 10 am, and I was taken in promptly at 10 am. The nurse and doctor promptly told me about the procedure and after being sedated, I was given the injections by Dr. Hubbell. After I woke up, the doctor checked on me two times. I was totally pain-free and could walk normally. Dr. Hubbell did a great job and was very caring and professional!!! I left at 11:10 am!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

this Dr Hubbell saved my life by helping me live almost pain free sense 1993. i had so much pain i did not want to live anymore, pain medication pharmacys, Dr.'s, all were a pain to me them selves. i have had a implanted pain pump for 16 years. i dont think he killed anyone. people build up a tolerance to all medications and you have to raise the dose to get the same affect as the first small dose you started with. thats common.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Long wait. Poor bedside manner. Seemed only interested in making money. I felt like a number not a patient. There are others in town who are far better and MUCH more caring.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2006

Dr. Paul J. Hubbell's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1989)